Deppchuds seething

Deppchuds seething

Attached: runtime.png (595x678, 390.85K)

that's just confirmation that WB wants to know if the public will care about heard in the movie longer than a few days, if the answer is yes then she's fucked

Just let her be in the movie. Imagine not wanting to see an 11/10 in tight clothing.

I think she should be in it since she’s hot and I would be disappointed if she’s not in the sequel.

This. Deppfags are fucking trannies, what else is new

Not even after losing a trial are women expected to be held accountable

If I was her manager I would book her to "sexy villain" roles from now on. Suddenly her being a borderline psychopath only makes everyones dick harder.

Consdering even the average stacies hate her guts I'd be pretty surprised.

don't care. she's still hot. put her in the movie.

This is the correct answer, I wouldn't even have glanced at her before that trial, now she's basically my dream woman.

Bro she's fucking beautiful. That's all that matters to men in a superhero film. Aesthetically beautiful women. She is gorgeous and she pairs well with a masculine lead. The lead has the muscles and shit for men to project themselves onto but ultimately it's about watching the pinnacle of masculinity overcome trials and tribulations that test his strength and ethics and morality and then he comes through the other end stronger and wiser than he was before and with his hot bitch at his side. That's the male fantasy in superhero comics and big blockbuster action films. Who would've thought the two would gel together so fucking well.

Fuck the stupid women seething over Amber Heard. Heterosexual men don't care any of that shit.

Her career is already dead, no need to destroy it any further. Let her keep these 25 minutes of screen time

AMBERCHADS... WE STAY WINNING!!!

Good morning, sir.

Her scenes are already shot. She was going to be in Aquaman 2 regardless of trial results.
What she might not get is a role in Aqua 3

>men hate her for being an abusive and manipulative borderline personality whore
>other abusive and manipulative borderline personality whores hate her for outing their tried-and-true game plan
>'normal' women hate her for being pretty and the equivalent of the Hindenburg for automatic female credibility bias in all abuse cases

99% of the public is on Depp's side. All she has are outliers. How the fuck is she going to recover from this? I would unironically pay thousands to be a fly on the wall watching her break down in an office as her lawyer explains how little they can do. It's literally over. It's all little needle pricks of damage control from here, mitigating the catastrophic damage that's already been inflicted.

Her life is over. I predict an Amy Winehouse drug spiral/suicide within 5 years. And it feels so good

Attached: 1650913990892.png (795x813, 336.93K)

>Any Forums isn't sucking johnny depps dick anymore
you're all a bunch of bandwagon faggots. you're no different than every other ifunny pleb that roams these halls

What fucking blackmail has Snyder got on WB at this point that they won't take Ezra and Amber out of his movies? They even wrote Ezra out of Fantastic Beasts but won't do it for Flash. What's going on?

She's mentally deranged. With the diagnosis she's gotten, it's unlikely that she even feels like any of this is actually her fault. If she breaks down it's going to be at the realization of her worldview being fundamentally incorrect.

My mother is borderline, I think I somehwat understand what you mean. I've passed through many phases of understanding her state of mind in my life, but her having a "realization" is not one of them.

BPD conjure any coping mechanism possible to create an 'other' to take the blame. She overate? It's because of this. She did something objectively wrong? It's because of this. Oh, did she happen to act in a deliberately evil and manipulative manner? She had no choice. She was simply kind-heartedly doing so because of this or that. Did she spend a few weeks in the hospital, then get out and immediately go against doctor's orders? You don't understand, it was a DIFFERENT doctor. You weren't there.

The bottom line is that you can never accept their excuses or tolerate them for long. I don't currently believe they're even capable of realizing the extent of suffering they've caused, it's all a recurring loop of self pity to them. Wholly focused inward. Feeling sorry for themselves on idle. The most raw level of a sociopath, unironically completely unable to feel anything other than for themselves.

Attached: 377.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

My friend's sister has had the same diagnosis since High School, BPD and HPD. She did all the same shit you're talking about, and would literally throw blame onto everyone else around her growing up. She's also very attractive and would get teachers and guys in High School to play the hero for whatever villain she'd make to excuse her behavior. There was a point where she got caught cheating on her then-boyfriend and somehow orchestrated some big clusterfuck at school where she convinced all his friends that he abused her and she was only with the other guy because he was protecting her.
This went on for three months, until she suddenly claimed that both of them raped her, and created this huge history of them supposedly doing drugs, etc. It ended up blowing up in her face because both of the boys had taken drug tests several times in the past due to sports and one of them had a strict father that thought he was smoking weed, so there was a record that neither did cocaine in the timeframe where they supposedly raped her together.
When this didn't work she tried to blame her parents, saying that they told her to make up the rape story and drugs. It just went on from there until she was put in a sanitarium when it became obvious to police that she was just a lunatic. She kept making shit up, never even acknowledging that she was clearly lying, until her mid-twenties when me and my friend were in college and she had been released.
She drummed another rape story up about her fiancé, who nobody knew she even had, when he tried to leave her. He revealed that he had been recording their phone conversations (apparently because of phone sex), and had hours of conversations of her that outed her lie. Apparently she finally broke and was sent back into the loony bin, where she still is today, almost ten years later.