Not even a year on and this masterpiece is already forgotten :(

Not even a year on and this masterpiece is already forgotten :(

Attached: images (1).jpg (455x674, 31.43K)

this movie is so retarded I dearly wish I had seen it blind without even knowing the title or genre

I liked it.

I still think about it sometimes. It will take a few years for it to really be appreciated.

Imagine being so averse to obviously intentional camp

I have a soft spot for James Wan movies but haven't seen this. Any good?

this movie was fun

it's an intentionally bad or unintentionally bad film, the world may never know but it's still worth a watch just for the uniqueness of it

Why did she drive right up to that cliff's edge, though?

I'll give it a shot.

best monster design in years

I enjoyed it for what it was and thankfully didn't have it spoiled. The moment when you realize what you're watching is pretty magical.

It got so retarded once she made the full transformation towards the end. I loved it.

It's pretty good. just when you think it will fall into obvious horror tropes it kicked the campiness up a notch to the point you'll think you're watching capeshit after the fact but just go in blind and try to have a good time and it will do its job.

The last part is funny but also very cringe, plus the cgi matrix fight was atrocious. It was also extremely predictable, the only thing I didn't guess was that Gabriel was a teratoma. But other than that, zero surprises.

>I consider a face being plastered into a stuntman a cgi fight
when brainlets out themselves

the only people who don't like it are dumb zoomer trash who need to be sterilized.

Are you fucking blind or what? A good chunk of the fight in the police station was CGI.

Only really looked into it a couple weeks ago, I assumed it was an A24 shit flick by the cover art but I actually like it, even though the police station scene looks like a ps3 cutscene.
I like how weird the tumor boy runs backwards that's what got my attention to it in the first place, I had no idea the twist but I'm a sucker for unnatural movements, like the Grudge bitch, the stop motion chase scene in Mama, and even the spider crawl in Exorcist.

why did the couch show in imprint leaving as if there was an invisible person sitting there and leaving?

which part you fucktard? do you mean the cgi blood and limbs? because most of the action was done with an actual stunt girl that can bend her limbs and did the fighting backwards. Blood looked cgi, the face looked cgi which I just found out now that it actually wasn't but the fighting looked and was real but done in a fish eye looking lens at times.