About to watch this

About to watch this
What am I in for?

Attached: MV5BMjAxODg2Mzc5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTUxNTQ1MjE@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt9015962/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_10
imdb.com/title/tt2781832/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Pyramid is a 2014 American found footage supernatural horror film directed by Grégory Levasseur, in his directorial debut, produced by Alexandre Aja, and distributed by 20th Century Fox. The plot follows an archaeological team attempting to unlock the secrets of a lost pyramid only to find themselves hunted by an insidious creature, and stars Ashley Hinshaw, Denis O'Hare, James Buckley and Daniel Amerman. The Pyramid was released on December 5, 2014, and was negatively received by critics.

Yeah?

I saw this on tv i think. Its not good

But it's made by The Hills Have Eyes creators

It's pretty bad, and this is coming from someone who likes found-footage movies.

seconded. i love found footage and this one is really rough

Seen any decent ones lately? I feel like I've seen most of the good ones, if not all of them, but I'm always down for more.

A stupid and low-budget film.

Assuming you've seen all the popular ones like grave encounters and hell house and behind the mask and stuff that level.

most surprising one i saw recently was Savageland. Unique and effective.

Digging Up The Marrow was not bad either.

>Savageland
this was great, but it's more of a faux docu than a found footage

Don't think I've seen Savageland, but I've heard of it. Haven't heard of Digging up the Marrow. I'll download them both. Thanks, user.

watched borderlands and creep recently but they get mentioned enough where you may have seen em

Seen both of those. Love borderlands.

>borderlands
this one?
imdb.com/title/tt9015962/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_10
or the videogame one?

I think they mean this one imdb.com/title/tt2781832/

oh yea i saw that, was pretty good loved the atmosphere

Marrow sucked dick
This is your warning

Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot it had two different working titles.

Still going to give it a shot. Appreciate the warning though. Do you have any recommendations?

forgot about another one...it's mostly ff

the cleansing hour.

definitely surprised me

maybe its better to call it ff adjacent but it has a neat gimmick