Is the terror any good?

is the terror any good?

Attached: mv5bnzgxnje0otutnthlmi00nmmwlwi4mwutndq0zjrkymu5odgzxkeyxkfqcgdeqxvymju4odi5mtm_v1.jpg (350x347, 29.81K)

the northwater was better

Kino.

only watch season 2, season 1 is about some dumb human polarbear hybrid

Truly the last white men kino
There will never be a show like that

Yes.

Attached: the terror crozier.jpg (1920x1080, 190.56K)

The Terror and The North Water are the best you are going to get about doomed Arctic ventures.

Yes, but only Season 1, season 2 is a completely different story, and sucks.

It's TERRORble.

Aye, so it be.

Attached: The Terror Despair.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

??

Should I start with season 2 first then?

It was great. I went into it thinking it was just a historical drama. Highly recommend

Season 2 fixes everything season 1 did, but it's a prequel

season 2 is fucking awful that user was deceiving you

Anyone suggesting season 2 is trying to trick you, it's unrelated and a piece of shit. Season 1 is good stuff.

Yes. Protip season 2 is a completely different story and it sucks so don’t even bother with it.
And once you finish it and want more, the northwater is also good

season 2 is chinese immigrants in the 20s in LA or something like that, quit mid first episode

lmao, retard
it was japanese immigrants being put in an american concentration camp during ww2 and unlike season 1 it had actual supernatural elements to it
wasn't that great though

who cares
it sucked, was very unpleasantly shot and the sound especially was all over the place
and how did s01 not have supernatural elements?

lol do it

It was about sailors discovering polar bears for the first time and hallucinating and shit. Whether or not it was supernatural and actual an inuit god was entirely up to interpretation.
In season 2 it's literally just a yokai haunting a family.
I agree season 1 was superior though and the second one might've benefited from going the same route and not being so on the nose with the ghost.

>Whether or not it was supernatural and actual an inuit god was entirely up to interpretation.
no it wasn't

More like snorewater