This actually got made

>this actually got made

Attached: 8888778.jpg (2048x1624, 398.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e0IVWsxOGOI?t=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i still have no idea what it even is. i blocked it out like i do every other stupid Any Forums fad

This.
Nice meme. It reminds me of Blah from Drawn Together. Have fun kiddies. Ur sense of humor is dead to me.

This

>some movie/short film about nonverbal autistic girl
>hire some normie actor to play her who in fact does not have tism
>end result is a goofy fucking rendition that comes off like someone from Any Forums mocking an autistic person
it's pretty hilarious all things considered lel

I want to fuck a Music

>hey i got an idea, let's make a movie about a retard

I will never understand this logic, bitch ruined that poor girl's career

My two eggs

There are plenty of well received retard movies.

>it's pretty hilarious all things considered lel
It really is. It definitively proved that you Never Go Full Retard.

Forrest gump isn't a retard

A movie called Music, the directorial debut of Sia Furler, singer and songwriter, known for songs like "Chandlier", "Cheap Thrills", "Elastic Heart", "Titanium", (the star of Music, Maddie Ziegler, is in some of those music videos with a wig on) and writing songs like "Diamonds", sung by Rihanna.

Now that we have that out of the way, I love Sia's music, but from the moment I heard about this, even before the trailer dropped, I wouldn't go near it with a 10-foot pole (to this day I have not seen it). When the trailer went live, people harassed her over it, to the point that she closed her Twitter account, and she now locks her comments on Instagram.
The movie was well-intentioned, and the main character is based on an actual person, but it was such a common stereotype that people took offense.

Rain man.

oh the fuckin heartbreak! not the twitter bullying!!!!

>>hire some normie actor to play her who in fact does not have tism
As if someone with actual autism would be functional as an actor

Spergs sperg out about a realistic portrayal of their fucking malfuction

dude, Hoffman isn't going hurrrrrr and making funny faces lel those are two completely different things

youtu.be/e0IVWsxOGOI?t=32

I CAN SAVE HER

I learned my multiplication tables listening to a record using headphones like that, except they were that ugly beige color instead of blue like those souless repros.

he's still a retard. someone should make a movie about you

oh i thought this convo started with someone saying never go full retard, nvm im retarded please dont bully me or im reporting u