Those damn Americans using their big salaries to buy big cars to drive on their big roads across their big towns to buy...

Those damn Americans using their big salaries to buy big cars to drive on their big roads across their big towns to buy big groceries (at bargain prices), returning to their big home to prepare for their big family BBQ in their big backyard, grr.
It's almost enough to make you pity them, they'll NEVER know what it's like to have a walkable city.

Attached: 1648364938390.png (647x1031, 343.14K)

>BBQ
BBC*

Attached: Screen_Recording_20220806-071305_Chrome.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

>wake up
>realize i'm not an aussie
>day just got better

Attached: 4414261896662881.png (352x349, 58.29K)

tf is wrong with australians? they literally cannot stop riding american dick and obsessing over us

aussie larping as american to get their attention lmao, sad state

haha

Attached: ameripoors.jpg (960x684, 126.17K)

Enjoy walking to work losers, me and the Aussie will be taking our (American made) cars

>retires with $300k equity in their McMansion
Nothing personnel, kid

holy based
just fucking send it right to hell
eurofags will never know this feeling

Of course its an australian flag

wow houses have value also in america who would have thought

>$0
what the fuck

I don't have to walk to work if i work from home burger, i also have some good cheap public transport if i want to go somewhere, we have our differences, don't get mad about it

you're right and seething euro replies just proved your point

I love paying 40% taxes to have Healthcare i'll only use twice a year and shitty public transportation, Europe is so advanced compared to America

Attached: rentfree aussie.jpg (647x1031, 55.91K)

small price to pay for car freedom

Better a quick death than getting stabbed 23 times by Muhammad

>insurance $130 a month
>gas $50 a week
>$800-$2,000 repairs if it breaks down
>minor accident means your commute has to stop for several minutes making you late
>if someone borrows your car and gets into an accident, your insurance rate goes up even if you weren't present at the scene
way too much hassle, just build trains.

Savings account, probably more in another one

>way too much hassle, just build trains.
You need to mute Elon Musk first, he's the one that with the whole electric car thing is trying to shut public transport down