Best Big Bang girl coming through

best Big Bang girl coming through
you guys can keep arguing over Penny vs Bernadette

Attached: fc36b35c768adb6024127ced74b46155.jpg (1793x3000, 535.82K)

who gives a shit faggot

ur mum, when i asked her last night

Only when fat, skinny Sara is boring.

Based. I agree. Couldn't find any hi res pics of her chubby. That haircut too hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Attached: steph.png (1182x1080, 1.29M)

based a fellow man of taste

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 8.41K)

I went on a few dates with a girl who looked like skinny Sara. She showed me pictures of when she was chubby in high school. She looked so cute. I ran into her again after college and she was fat again. She looked amazing fat. I got her during a brief period when she was thin and boring. I hate my luck.

thats right brother

Attached: pierce_brosnan.jpg (401x398, 23.96K)

pretty much every woman looks better chubby, especially when they have well formed faces.
Penny looked way better in the seasons she was a bit chubbier

Attached: sr.png (281x402, 171.02K)

my condolences

Attached: pb.jpg (2000x3000, 1.05M)

Some extra weight in the face always softens your features it especially ages a woman if she loses a bunch of weight in her 30s will suddenly make her look more like 50

Basically why so many women and actresses are WALLING so hard. Over-dieting and veganism

for me is fat hippie from Can't Hardly Wait

That happened to Rebel Wilson, she looks older than she actually is due to the rapid weight loss. Also her diet has turned her gay.

trips of truth
thicc > sticc

Sara Rue was cute in that one movie where she got topless and that's it.

holy fuck I never realized that was her

Attached: sararue.jpg (500x277, 24.6K)

nigger

Late 20th-century post-war scarcity-driven trends and homo fashion anti-health dieting and sticc propaganda and its consequences have been a disaster for mankind

Attached: tnw not sheldon.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

This is her perfect form. I would froth at the mouth to do naughty things with thicc Sara.