Is the key to happiness just liking normal movies that everyone else likes? Seems like normies have gfs, nice jobs etc...

Is the key to happiness just liking normal movies that everyone else likes? Seems like normies have gfs, nice jobs etc, and never have to think about the world beyond their vision. Maybe ignorance IS bliss after all

Attached: IMG_3457.png (750x1334, 778.92K)

Unironically just kys

that dog looks concerned

Oh boo hoo you never had sex, grow up and stop spamming the board about it

Life becomes a lot better when you have a job, friends, and hobbies that aren't sitting at home all day fighting the culture wars on Any Forums.

Give that woman a rating out of 10.

this is a thread about movies

5.5/10

yes, by liking the mainstream you will have more people you can potentially interact with. if you must stay true to your own niche then it will take more work to find others that fit your niche. find a balance between the two that works for you

Zero because she is an empty robot-like shell that doesn't have a soul

i'd adopt the dog and ghost her

Sure, just like the threads about The 40 Year Old Virgin right?

would bang, she looks 5'0 and has nice thighs

if youre looking for off-topic thread theres a tits thread up right now that mods are ignoring

The key to happiness is to accept yourself and be accepted regardless of normality.

For me she's a 5, including the 3 point bump for the dog.

why does she have that meme vaxxed face I thought those were fake pics

She isn't a real person

YJK

If you're a sad sack of shit, you're not going to suddenly become happy because you get some girlfriend. You'll just be a sad sack of shit making some girl's life miserable.

Attached: woman-man-600x400.jpg (600x400, 29.54K)

Where'd you get this pic of me and the gf?

4 because she's a bit overwight and she has wrinkles (Either old or shitty skin).

If she was younger or slimmer, she'd be a 6

cant rate until i see her feet

Attached: 1595033330027.gif (320x200, 560.84K)

how old are you? why do you think youre so special? everyone goes through the exact same things in life and copes with them in different ways - you sound incredibly stupid and immature

Kinda dark I guess but the key to happiness is not fucking up.

this is exactly my fear. The problem is, I think I'll be fighting my entire life towards not being a "sad sack of shit" so then, by virtue of never being ready for a relationship, I'll die alone.

5head/10

As an unironic autist, all of their stats were poured into social skills so they can't enjoy the finer points of cinema.

Be honest to who you are at all times. If you aren't, you'll lose respect for yourself, which is more important than what normies think.

Attached: watchmen-compromise.gif (498x247, 915.83K)

Attached: foota.png (1000x1000, 2.87M)

Preach!

This is a pits board

i lost my gf because i was too uptight and she was too easy going and lazy. the only solution is to learn to be less uptight and do better next time

i like it all

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-2792987.jpg (1864x2048, 822.17K)

>Roast beef flaps typed this

Die out

what am i supposed to like faggot

Attached: 25 - XMsv1WJ.jpg (2266x3400, 752.31K)

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

thanks to Any Forums im now conditioned to look at any girl over 25 as trash and mentally unstable, even though Im 30 and have no chance at getting a

She’s cute and comes off as approachable. I would give her a 7/10.

she's far from being pretty, but she's kinda cute in a homely way.
I'd say an overall 6/10

>it's a dog movie

Attached: 1654928965618.png (443x449, 103.91K)