The first movie I've seen in actual theaters in 4 years. Thanks Tom Cruise for making the movie we all needed...

The first movie I've seen in actual theaters in 4 years. Thanks Tom Cruise for making the movie we all needed. The introduction video was a nice touch. I didnt get to see it in imax sadly but the atmos sound was a nice

Attached: file.png (720x900, 806.86K)

Absolutely kino. Such a fun flick

So who was the "bad guy" nation?

Iran probably

Going to see this again next week with the pops can't wait

>iran
>winter mountains with trees

I'm taking my brother to it. Moneys tight for him right now and he needs the upper

the 5th gen fighters are su57s

Canada

Not joking btw

Same, only thing that pissed me off is that I missed IMAX showing by a day. Went in Friday and on that day the only IMAX in my city started playing Jurassic Park.

Iran is the only nation that has airworthy f14s. But it's obviously a fictional country.

Iran is huge and has a wide array of landscapes and climates. And it snows there.

Attached: iransnow.jpg (540x405, 158.11K)

can't be russia because they already have nukes
can't be china for the same reason
can't be north korea for the same reason
can't be iran because that kind of climate is in the north of the country where us carriers can't reach
can't be canada because they could just cross the land border

The f-14s were just relics they brought onto the base. The main force was made of Su-57s.

Its a Russian satellite country, Belarus or something.

at least it wont date the movie. if they went in that ARGH PUTIN route, it would age terribly

Is it true we could have F-35s in the movie if it wasn't for Tom Cruise autistic
>nooooo i have to fly it myself
? If so then fuck him

belarus is landlocked, so is kazakhstan and the rest of central asia, ukraine has no mountains by the coast. actually a russian-aligned canada is the most likely since they would have to take a carrier to get to canada's northern coastlines

>noo why must Tom Cruise make kino?
He wouldn't fly it himself either way. But having a two seater plane means that they can shoot the scenes with all the actors actually in the cockpits and that's the main selling point of the movie you retard. "Real f-18s, real Gs."

so the actors actually flew in the planes? or was it green screend

>finally got some time off
>no longer in IMAX

wtf

thank jurassic fuck park for that

Jurassic Park will have empty premium theaters by next week, hopefully Paramount puts them back in

getting real tired of capeshit

Attached: file.png (1222x894, 140.99K)

Attached: 1648552581528.png (363x296, 135.56K)

how to make sure you're seeing it in real IMAX and not fake IMAX?

It's a made up country. The producers even confessed the nationality of the enemy didn't matter at all and the main focal point were the characters.

Me too. Last movie I saw in the theaters was Super Troopers 2 no joke.

i live in IL and the only two imax screens are at museums in chciago