Plays the same person in everything he does

>plays the same person in everything he does
>is great every time

Attached: danny mcbride.jpg (1280x854, 113.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JE4JJddZx4&ab_channel=BestofMovies&TV
youtube.com/watch?v=EM7fP481SSo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty much
especially in righteous gemstones, so good.

Vice Principals was great but Eastbound and Down felt painfully unfunny, turned it off one episode in.

Eastbound and down was so ridiculously over the top it was great. Give it another shot.

Attached: remember hes a black guy.jpg (622x999, 68.91K)

Well, I tried once, and it was a slog. I don't subscribe to the cancerous ideology "bear out for 3 seasons, THEN it will get good!".

I really appreciate how he can say such ridiculous shit with a straight face and gives zero fucks about being "offensive".

Attached: .,.jpg (684x720, 122.1K)

Eastbound >Vice > Gemstones

youtube.com/watch?v=1JE4JJddZx4&ab_channel=BestofMovies&TV

Attached: hay0045.jpg (1899x1069, 170.06K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EM7fP481SSo
>that's c4 dipshit

Why was this nigga in an Alien movie?

Attached: danny-mcbride-alien-covenant.jpg (1200x800, 121.76K)

The first season is the best one, 2nd one is awful and ruins every rewatch but 3rd and 4th are both great.

Wow, you literally couldn't be more wrong, E&D gets funnier with each season, and VP is so objectively worse it's not even a debate.

He was the best part of that shitshow.

Attached: La Flama Blanca.gif (320x179, 2.51M)

nah viceprincipals has better writting, Eastbound gets too over the top whacky for it's own good and tone shifts are the most part weaker as well

I liked VP too, but it was a little too tame imo. Great performances all around, though.

Attached: Do not tussle with Russell.jpg (1503x873, 173.81K)

a lot of it is Lee motherfucking Russell, not only is he hilarious, he's also a pretty decent character study, reminds me so much of my older bro and i love that nigga

>Vice Principals was great but Eastbound and Down felt painfully unfunny, turned it off one episode in.
Are you sure you're not just a Goggins simp? I mean, it's ok if you are. But I've never heard anyone pretend like VP is better than Eastbound. It's inferior in almost every sense.

Wow now everyone’s got that mullet cut 15 years later.

For some reason I don't mind it, he's based at that specific type of character

Attached: Bike King.jpg (814x978, 102.97K)

Attached: Never stick your dick in crazy.jpg (952x1868, 287.71K)

Gemstones is better than VP in every way. Vice Principles was them trying to figure out how not to make it Kenny Powers 2.0 but not being able to do an ensemble cast yet. Gemstones is when the real misbehavin' starts.

>Kanye asked Danny to play Kanye in a movie Would've been kino bros...

Attached: mh-mcbride-kanye-3-1564082909.jpg (2000x1000, 331.24K)

I don't understand this show at all. What even IS it? Just some random shit happening to a white trash guy?

Goggins is a big part of why i prefer it so you can say is because of that... BUT the comedy just felt less over the place, Kenny Powers feels like a cartoon for the most part, got kind of relieved when he "died" at season 3 because this nigga doesn't deserve shit and it was hilarious when he went boom, but last season was not bad either, i don't hate the show, i just think VP is more tightly put together and with a better sense of direction, you can see how Danny learned from E n D

(in MY opinion of course)

MODS TOLD ME NOT TO
I POSTED ANYWAY
MIS-BE-HAVIN'

JANNIES SAID DON'T
BUT I SAID I'M GONNA
MIS-BE-HAVIN'

SHITIN' AND SPAMMIN' AND DERAILIN' A THREAD
SAGE ON PAGE 10 SOON IT'S GONNA BE DEAD
POSTIN' FROM A CELL PHONE
LOOK AT ME BAN EVADIN'

JUST ONE LITTLE FAGGOT
IN A THREAD
MISBEHAVIN'

Attached: 1644363673696.png (1429x1054, 1.75M)

Gemstones has the better overall cast and Gamby is slightly less retarded in comparison to KP, he has more of a conscience too

unironically a banger

Honestly I bet James Franco managed to get him in or vice versa