Admit it. She looked hot in this

Admit it. She looked hot in this.

Attached: 45878932.jpg (780x438, 92.86K)

Yeah she was BUILT for BBC in this

The first thing I do in the morning when I turn on the comp is check Anya's thread on Any Forums.

I don't know how but she is hot in every movie.

I don't get it either. She looks haggardly yet attractive. It must be her confidence and sensibility (or lack of).

She did but it is not attractive to smear your menstrual blood in somebody's face.

>Admit it. She looked hot in this.
AYY LMAO!

Flattest ass ever shot on film. Bar none. Even the irish didnt want to claim it.

I wasn't supposed to be

Attached: 1653686817328.webm (500x500, 1001.54K)

She looks hot but then you pause it and wanna take a screenshot, she suddenly isn't.

uhh... what exactly did she mean by this?

she was definitely a 10 by medieval slavic village or icelandic sheep farm standards, but she's been better

Idk if she lost weight for the role or has just been doing coke/other dumb female self starvation shit but she needs a visit to the architect to fix her sorry ass (literally)

And we all know that slaves usually have fat asses because they eat more than anyone. Especially there were a lot of fat asses in Northern countries. Mushrooms and rotten sharks - that's the diet for your fat ass.

Attached: fat ass.jpg (650x716, 30.23K)

That's literally one of the hottest things I've seen in my life.

centaurus maximus!

she meant to give me an erection
she succeeded

Literal poison to box office numbers.

Is her acting hotter than her looks?

Yes, because Split, Glass and The Witch did so bad, right?

It made some scenes look ridiculous. Like the chief and his son barely noticing her and reluctantly taking her as a slave as if having a perfect blonde concubine who could do house chores was a massive burden.
And then not fucking her ever cause she said no on her period once.

Attached: baneresde.jpg (661x705, 59.18K)

Idk.
Maybe it's something to do with seeing her in motion. Maybe her mannerisms or something.