This would actually be a nightmare living the same day on repeat

This would actually be a nightmare living the same day on repeat.

Attached: 63_front.jpg (1800x2700, 846.34K)

Depends on the day.

Personally I'd just enjoy sleeping in and eating food.

well if you become aware the day repeats and you cant die, wouldnt you try to do fun "stuff"?

>catched

i do that. and i browse this board. and play my synths. its comfy.

Hence the repeated suicide attempts.

Nah I would go to different places and learn more about everything.

It would be terrifying for the first 4 days but providing you didn't go completely insane and grasped the concept, you now have a consequence free sandbox which would make for one HELL of a fun year. Honestly some of the shit you could do would be amazing, just knowing every single person's daily routine, you would be a god.
After a year or 2 though, it would become a nightmare again.
Not being able to form relationships would be more painful than the rape was pleasurable.

Somewhere in that town and on that day, at some specific time and place in that town and on that day, there's a 9/10 teenage cutie who can be raped to extreme gratification, and with impunity over the next rape q.t.
>commit suicide
>repeat

He can't get out. The afternoon storm traps him in the town. It's part of the gimmick. And even if he could hack the system that well, he never bothers about it.

It's all fun and games until you wake up and realize the day hasn't reset

Who's that one autist dev that wants to make an entire game that is basically just one block, but fully and completely interactable? Every building, store, NPC etc.

anyone who claims that they would go on a murder and rape spree are complete fucking idiots. first of all if something like that happened to me I would immediately know that something supernatural is happening. and if something supernatural is happening, then that means there are forces at work beyond my comprehension and everything that I currently understood about the world would go right out the window. since the same day keeps repeating, I would automatically assume that I'm being monitored somehow. if whatever is causing me to relive the same day everyday, then I would assume that more can be done to me, things far worse than I could possibly imagine. maybe something better for that matter, too, but if something that powerful is affecting my life in such a significant way, then what's to stop it from doing anything else? I wouldn't abandon my sense of morality. I would test the waters, sure. but I wouldn't start raping and shit. however if enough time had passed, like say over a year of the same day repeating, then I might do more drastic things. but the fear of being observed by some trickster entity will always be looming in the back of my mind.

This guy gets it, even though I did play with the common rape theme just above. He only harms himself in the film,* and if he really maliciously harmed others, he might have made his own hell permanent.

*Scooter/Punxatawny Phil is an animal. Animals do not count.

To all of you guys saying that it would be a fun year, writers already said that he spent 30 years in the time loop. You retards would definitely go insane.

You think that's bad. Imagine voluntarily posting the same thing every day when you could do otherwise

Yeah that might be annoying but I still have a whole town to explore.

Each day I would straight bully someone to see what they’re capable of until I’m bored of that. Then I would kiss a random qt on the street every day to see who will be okay with it. Then I would try to overthrow the town until I eventually succeed. Then I would would shoplift every day. Then I would publish a kino. Then I would become a superhero (cape and all). Then I would…

>catched

Like what?

I do that every day when I come on here and see the same fucking threads every day

Would be fine by me for like, 6 months or so.
There are a lot of games on my backlog. Lots of movies. My internet is fast, so I can download everything I need quickly.

Murder.

Just had to start working again after 3 years of being unemployed. Fucking blows.

I don't even pick mean dialogue choices in video games. If I was trapped in a time loop I'd be more likely to try to befriend people than hurt them, even despite the resets.