White actors who drill for oil

White actors who drill for oil

Based

Attached: joshua jackson.png (1280x1919, 2.43M)

What does Negress pussy feel like, bros?

shes so dark its actually hot, would probably go to the jungle

juicy

my wife is black

it feels great

The same

a friend whos drilled oil many times before told me their body odor was stronger
i wouldnt know

I'm latino
Latinas > Whites > Blacks > Asians
white guys go for asians and latinas more than their own race, right?

looser than that of the average white girl

tighter but somewhat drier than normal

>racemixing is good when the man is white
Why is Any Forums like this?

The sucking from her

white men date outside their race more than any other group of men, but they still date white women most frequently
t. statistician

why

I vaguely remember Any Forums speaking on this subject. It boiled down to a difference in shape and not necessarily size. Like White women narrowed more toward the back while latinas were more parallel. I can't remember what they said about black girls.

that data is not available afaik

which mental illness causes someone to be attracted to the ugliest women on earth?

Attached: 1639863607627.webm (566x566, 327.81K)

are you retarded? the family is headed by the man and the man only
a mixed-race family is still white if the father is white and applies white values

Yellow fever.

bags of sand

>white values

Attached: 1642496118117.jpg (960x960, 128.53K)

fucking cringe.

Being a ranga

keep coping

You're probably around people of your own ethnicity more often, more time spent leads to more relationships developing. That's my conjecture at least.

lel

For some reason the song “wet ass pussy” always makes me imagine that Cardi Bs vagina is 3 inch wide drooling slot and you’d be better off having sex with a jar of liver

Hahaha, honestly this is true. I’m a ranga and white women wont even give me the time of day, blacks, latinas and Asians fucking love me though.

What do you mean? I'm just calling you out. White values are not ingrained into your genetics, what you mean are European traditional values which most modern men don't even hold, a lot of white men make terrible fathers, including my own, the one advantage white genes have his a history of producing higher IQ offspring though which is why WMWF is a better overall scenario. You just fuck black women because you have low standards due to not a lot of dating options, you are the one coping.

Attached: oily ass.webm (640x1138, 2.39M)