/int bar is open/

in this thread you can discuss everything you want to discuss
>make sure you don't post something that breaks this board's rules
PLEASE READ: as long as the discussion pertains to this board's topic.

previous thread

Attached: 1660560144372959.jpg (600x380, 30.26K)

this bar's menu:

Attached: 1660560216954940.png (400x600, 18.35K)

so come down into this bar guys! see if you want to discuss something without making any new thread

Fanta mixed with javanese coffe please.

one coca cola for me and another for my non-imaginary friend!

>21 century
>No cure for my deppresion yet

Greek wine for me

How do you cope with the feeling of unreasonable despair? I've been off my antidepressants for a week and I already feel like everything I do in my life is just flutters in a swamp. I have a loving gf, an unproblematic family, I'm about the graduate from a good department of one of the top universities of my country yet I feel like everything I do is just going to shit itself.

I'll go grind.
I'll come back in seven hours.

Attached: radost.jpg (530x597, 24.05K)

So how is your day, guys? In here it's both a national (armed forces day) and a religious (assumption of Mary) holiday, so all I can do outside is walk around, fortunately the weather is finally sunny.
I'd like to try some Javanese coffee, never had any before

Sir i still have not received my drink sir

>How do you cope with the feeling of unreasonable despair
Get off the internet, you will realise that the world isn't all that bad and life can actually be enjoyable
he's a typical lazy thirdie. I gave up ordering drinks from here because i never recieved it

Neat idea. Over the years I became more and more of a wine drinker (especially Riesling) - so I'll have a french one from the Alsace.
If only I knew. Do you talk about your fears with your loved ones?
>yet I feel like everything I do is just going to shit itself
As cheap as it is: just do it and try to have a good heart about it.
The worst thing you could do is to indulge in your fears and paralyze yourself as a result.
>So how is your day, guys?
Trying to work on my Masters thesis and organizing stuff for an university excursion my prof should do. It's ok - now I'm making some pork steaks with peas & carrots in a crème fraîche sauce with oven potatoes.
>armed forces day
I assume there are parades at larger cities - do you attend those?

And what do other Anons have for dinner?

I have nothing to do outside of the weekends. All the normies in this country are fighting tooth and nail to get 24h workweeks with 8 weeks of vacation but any day I'm not at work I completely waste.

>How do you cope with the feeling of unreasonable despair?
I just sleep and hope that everything gets better though it rarely works

which countries will still be around in the year 2500?

It'll be just Earth, bro

Attached: MilkyWayChad.jpg (1080x1175, 457.33K)

Sir you cant just open your bar and just leave it unattended sir

I have bitchy resting face. I am also considerably attractive. I have body dysmorphia so I forget this often, and anxiety. The amount of assumptions people make by just seeing me affects my life quite a lot.

But the nights are cold now, while the days are hot, so that's nice. Cold weather makes me so happy.

And also I'm visiting Almaty in a few weeks. Really looking forward to that.

ywabaw dont ever forget that sista

wtf kinda bar do you run where vodka is the only hard liquor available? no wonder jannies keep shutting down your failing enterprise

Post bitchy face

Why is it so easy to meet and fuck girl with bfs than single girls?
Last 6 months, i am fucking 3 girls several times and they all have bf and they like to say they love their bf. When we meet we drink at secret pub (hide from their bf) and fuck at secret hotel.