My net worth is around 1million$ and I want to get the fuck out from Turkey. I like clean streets...

My net worth is around 1million$ and I want to get the fuck out from Turkey. I like clean streets, peaceful environments, clean air and pretty women. Which city or country is the best for me?

Attached: 765.jpg (900x370, 51.78K)

I'll tell you for $500

You could try moving her-
>pretty women
nvm

unironically move to brazil

istanbul

istanbul is a shithole

Why not go on adventure and see what you like best? Literally the most ez mode quest you can do.

Barcelona

If I wanted to move, I’d move to Iceland
Probably doesn’t get much cleaner and peaceful than that, either
You can always import a woman if you can’t find anything there

Dubai literally

What is your job? 1 million isn't really enough to retire on in the US so if you come here you would need to keep working.

if you already got the money unironically somewhere in western Croatia.
Maybe Austria or whatever

I feel like most developed western European countries would satisfy your needs

I was actually watching videos from Crotia yesterday. How the fuck that country is so underrated? I don't know about winter but it looks great in summer.

well, to elaborate a bit, the continental part is pretty much a shithole on the other hand yea the western coastal part and Istria are very beautiful

the thing is the whole tourist season is a bit of a charade to make it seem like this godly paradise so that middle class western tourists spend as much money as possible while the country itself is kinda in shambles

now, if you already have the money and whatever and could afford yourself a house and an existence there, I'd say go for it but if you'd have to rely on the country to help you have a better existence it's not worth it

Well Japan has that but they won't like you. In terms of clean places that is top. If you want beauty go where the genes of mixed many times over, the center of the world like caucus, med, eastern europe, or brazil/argentina but they won't be clean. maybe iceland has it all, but you will be isolated. you can't win actually.

>Japan has that but they won't like you
but they are two faced so even tho they don't like me they will still act like they do so it's alright.

>My net worth is around 1million$ and I want to get the fuck out from Turkey. I like clean streets, peaceful environments, clean air and pretty women. Which city or country is the best for me?
President Erdogan?

Venlo, Netherlands

They will not act like they like you. They will act like they tolerate you, but you will have a lot of trouble feeling normal there. Japan is not a good place to live.

Thailand

Uruguay