For me it's Jurassic Park 3

For me it's Jurassic Park 3

It's the movie that stands out the most in the series for me. It's way better than the Lost World and the nu trash. The 1st movie is iconic just like how a typical series would go but Jurassic Park 3 manages to stand out more simply because it is just as good if not just a slightly bit worse.

Tell me what other series has the 3rd movie being almost as good as the 1st and you'll understand why Jurassic Park 3 is iconic.

Attached: 1894170.jpg (625x832, 49.46K)

it's good, except it has no climax. they have the river scene, then its morning and they run into raptor with the egg transaction. then they get rescued. it feels like there should have been another setpiece after the egg scene

JP>TLW>JW>JP3>JWFK>JWD

NO NOT YET

Attached: 3a5faac9-70b6-457d-9353-e8d29d3a8b9b_screenshot.jpg (886x480, 21.46K)

GO TO THE BATHROOM

>it feels like there should have been another setpiece after the egg scene
agreed. literally the 3rd act is missing. they had no script when filming started. its a miracle the director pulled off a decent movie considering the circumstances.

I dont know user, I watched it as an adult while I watched the original when I was 14. Original one is a thriller in the whole sense of the word, The Lost world feelt too convulsed and JP3 felt a bit, dunno, cheap? there was a lot of action movies at the same time frame, and didnt felt better than the mummy or similars, indeed it felt very tame compared to the original.

Dinosaur: ALAN

I like 3, it's a simple story but it works. The lost world tried at a bigger story and failed. The JW movies are fine but they're a different thing, they feel more like superhero action movies which is kinda fun but different from the original trilogy.

the first is the only good movie, the rest is shit.

>The JW movies are fine but they're a different thing
>they feel more like superhero action movies
This sound terrible

JPIII is the best in the series. It's simple and fun.

what the hell is this contrarianism with JP3? The mystique and spectacle is gone, it just feels like a monster thriller with annoying protaganists. In what fucking way is this shit equal to the first?

It's the only one where Dr Grant kicks a pterodactyl in the face which makes it the best one.

I watched JP3 and loved it more than the first as a kid and that's why it will always have a special place in my heart. I honestly do think it's as good as the first but I realize I'm obviously very biased for that reason

read the original book, you'll appreciate 3 even more

All I remember of the books is the Trex cumming on their windshield.

>read the original book
Did. Was highly annoying.
>c/4h4mx/dpstic3/p0 because look look I know coding
>oh no a tyrannosaurus be vewy vewy quiet oh no agoo...ableu....AAAAACHOOOOOOOOO SKREEOOOOOONK

ok retard

NAH NOTCH NYET

>Tell me what other series has the 3rd movie being almost as good as the 1st

Nightmare on Elm Street. Dream Warriors is easily on par if not better than 1. It got the tonal balance perfect, Freddy's make up is perfect, a great cast, it make Nancy who was already a good final girl 10 times better.

>oh no a tyrannosaurus be vewy vewy quiet oh no agoo...ableu....AAAAACHOOOOOOOOO SKREEOOOOOONK
LOL accurate. I totally hated the kids.
Didn't he hate the sequel? I remember Malcom being dead until he got paid to write another one.