Children, the incredibly dangerous criminal Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban...

>Children, the incredibly dangerous criminal Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban, and is likely coming here to kill Harry, a single student who we could easily hide somewhere else.
>So to protect you, I've surrounded the entire school with soul-sucking demons who will kill you if you look at them, the very same demons by the way who allowed Sirius to escape in the first place.
What the fuck was he thinking?

Attached: dumbledore-smug.jpg (500x375, 37.72K)

He didn't want them there, but the Ministry insisted.

Dumbledore wasn't in the right frame of mind. Too busy getting topped by that midget Professor Flitwick

could be indicative of a growing corruption

>also, im not gonna bother teaching you all a spell that will protect you against these abominations. just make sure you never encounter one

he was based

apparently Dumbledore is a dick sucking psychotic who has flings with evil wizards so who really gives a fuck anymore

>subverts a well-established meritocratic system of friendly inter-house competition designed to build companionship amongst peers and trust in the non-biased hand of authority by giving the win for free to the house of a celebrity he is friends with, corrupting the impressions of first-years in every other house (especially Slytherin) and sowing the seeds of distrust for authority figures and hatred toward the notion of an inherent “good” and probably accelerating Draco’s and other students’ fall to supporting wizard Hitler
what the fuck was he thinking? why wasn’t he fired?

Attached: 356F25ED-A260-43C6-9DF7-D097B06DDA64.jpg (1280x720, 95.36K)

Dumbledore was behaving very calmly.

>children, just a reminder that the dark forest is forbidden to tread
>as well, any child who goes on detention, must spend a night in the same forbidden dark forest until they talk to a big evil spider
>and he was a good friend

Attached: file.png (492x362, 326.47K)

>character is dumb
>has "dumb" at the start of his name
Bravo Rowling

Wizards are genuinely stupid and careless people, probably because they can cure any ailment and there's confirmed life after death so none of them give a shit. We're talking about a society that sells literal flesh and bone melting acid candy to children so they can play pranks on each other with it.

>character is asian
>named chingchopstickchongchi
how did she get away with it they/thems?

richard harris could never get away from the drink, even on set

>BBC flavoured Bertie Botts

>black
>his name is black
>sirius black

Attached: file.png (772x552, 475.52K)

I was shocked when J.K. Rowling said on twitter, and I quote, "Hitler was right. The genetically superior among us are the ubermensch, who will inherit the earth..."

A bit out of line, but also kinda based.

Attached: 1622541181944.png (500x218, 242.06K)

he thought it was funny

>Anyway here's your new teacher Professor Wolf Wolfman.

Attached: 1607545106463.jpg (360x450, 21.79K)

AND TEN POINTS TO LANCASTER

>kidnap that 9 year old and let her die if a child is not able to swim and rescue her in time

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34.9K)

Have they finally put wifi in the insane asylum?

Michael Gambon is a fun Dumbledore.

>OHHH, OHHH, YEAH, YEAH, FUCK ME IN THE ASS, OH, DIG MY HOLE, COCK, AHHHH, FUCK, FUCK ME
>he said calmly

Does this have a vocaroo yet?