Tell waitress she looks nice today

>tell waitress she looks nice today
>>"yeah"
>>makes pic related face
Is it considered over in your cunt?

Attached: 1660563563550.png (539x688, 265.15K)

Dude shoulda asked her what her OF is

I remember telling a girl in middle school that her voice was cute
Then she replied
>ok
Still remember it

holy cringe

I asked a girl "can I kiss you" and she laughed

Btw this was on whatsapp, she sent a voice message

although that's an innocuous compliment there are probably more people flirting with her on the job so she's annoyed. don't take it personally.

I once punched a girl in the forehead

Just be attractive

I remember telling a girl that she looked like Zelda when I was 7-8 and she didn't know who Zelda was

It's over anywhere in world.
Just go on, the world is full of girls.

It never really began

>be old
>see classmate that I haven't seen in years
>tell her that she still looks good
>her eyes light up and she smiles
being old is kind of fun because people don't take everything so seriously

you should have forced yourself on her after work. Just get to know her schedule. and when she gets off you do what you want.
Your in the balts after all.

It wasn't even a start.
What did you honestly expected?
She hears the same kind of compliments a hundred time a day, day after day. It's uncreative, dull and just boring. She got used to it and considers it a noise like some ambient music. You've acted like a generic NPC so what did you expect out of it? That's just pathetic.

I sometimes compliment girls on specific things such as having nice eyebrows, nose or just something like their bag being nice and they seem to like it.

>their bag being nice
They probably think you're a faggot

You're supposed to be attractive in order to say these things, otherwise it comes off as creepy

They most likely do

I've also learned you can insult them by saying their chin looks weird. Chins are naturally weird and they'll still get insecure about it even if it looks good.

> be qt3.14 waitress
> an ugly incel says you look nice
> ego crushed
> day ruined

>tell waitress she looks nice today
you should never say this to women as a stranger you fucking virge

>Ooh, you've got a stunning manicure, tell me where i may get one alike.

No because I wouldn't make weird comments like that.

Women get way too much attention from men so she either doesn't care about what you said or she thinks less of you because of it. Stop complimenting women. Trust me when I say that you're not 'making their day' or 'being nice'. All you're doing is adding onto their inflated egos and making yourself look like a tool at the same time.

Only good post ITT

pretty rude to say she looked like a boy, even if he's quite girly

It wasn't some rando waitress, it was a place I'm a regular at and we speak to each other most of the times that I go there, so it shouldn't have been too weird
I probably fucked up the delivery and made it sound uncomfortable

Attached: 1660571105244.jpg (839x768, 148.81K)

I simply don't flirt with waitresses

why won't they just leave them alone

I remember teasing a girl in elementary school. It was all fun and games and she laughed too until she suddenly started crying and the teacher intervened and said I should stop. I was irritated and angry so I never talked to the girl ever again unless I absolutely had to for school reasons
Turns out the girl had a crush on me (allegedly. Thats what some other female told me at least)

You're a client.
She spoke to you because she has to be nice to clients. It's good for business and may be a company policy.

You need to double down next time and tell her she looks good + ask if she lost weight

>she sent a voice message
>to say " ok"
oof