Letterboxd reviewers are fucking braindead

Letterboxd reviewers are fucking braindead

Attached: Sbbfk.jpg (1080x1448, 275.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3EEekzDtwR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can they never stop talking about incels? What the fuck is wrong with americans?

A lot of that seems to have little to do with the quality of the film.

I disagree wholeheartedly with the incel and responsibility shit
But I do still think it took too much from Taxi Driver and King of Comedy

how come none of these people that want to ban guns want to acknowledge that incels need help

Why did anyone go see Joker? It was just Taxi Driver + King of Comedy with a comic book character. So stupid.

>incels need help
They need to get real. No one expects freaks like them to get pussy, they should just pick an autistic hobby like tabletop gaming to pass the time and jerk off when they get horny like dweebs did in the past.

Kino corner changed my mind on that desu
youtu.be/3EEekzDtwR8

Because no one gives a fuck if a movie is similar to another movie from 40 years ago, fucking faggot retarded. If you want originality go read a fucking book. People just want to see a movie that isn't a CGI shitfest once in a while.

The US is a very big country and is very divided at the moment. People live in their little bubbles and lash out at anything they're not comfortable with or don't understand.
Now obviously incels are retarded but they exist for a reason and the worst thing to do is constantly bash them over and over again. Mental health has a very low priority in the US as a whole and it's quite sad because it's apparent that it's the root cause of many of the country's issues.

sorry bro
sexual liberation doesn't mean liberation from consequences

Attached: columbinepepe.jpg (906x813, 110.43K)

Why are capeshit fans so insecure? That's why Joker did so well, it flattered them by making them think they were appreciating art, but if you showed those people actual art they'd zone out because there's no comic book bullshit.

How in the fuck is Todd Phillips an "edgelord"? He's known primarily for comedies.

He's not an edgelord he's just a juvenile nihilist.

>but they exist for a reason
The reason is the internet. In the past if you were a loser who got no pussy you either paid for it, or you kept busy with gay little hobbies. Nowadays they gather in forums and egg each other on until one of them goes nuts.

If people use internet speak in any interaction or anything I read, I will just discard their opinion as something as not worth entertaining.

>insecure
>muh art
Faggot, I'm too old to play with your stupid pretentious juvenile parade. I already did it when I was 15 and I tell you, it's pathetic. One day you will look at these days in shame. I don't give a damn what's art or not. Movies are not as important as you want them to be. And they surely won't make you smarter. If you want to be smarter than the average person don't watch visual garbage for 2 hours, read a book. Literature is the reason why most classics you know do exist. That's what real art is. You are not smart. Even in your own you take from the "artform" you love so much by using it as a weapon against people you dislike, showing you deep down don't really care about art itself. You just want a way to feel superiority about others, making me realize this...
>it flattered them by making them think they were appreciating art,
is nothing but projection, and the insecurity you talk so much is your own, probably coming from bullying at high-school or some kind of trauma. Also, stop samefagging, it's pathetic.
Have sex.

The drydick pseud has been triggered because people don't like his baby movies. Sad to see.

Paul Schrader has remade Taxi Driver like 20 times and no one gives him shit for it.

>calls me pseud and triggered
>so asshurt he keeps samefagging and the posters number is still the same
>not even one minute after my post and already replied crying
>doesn't even defend himself from samefagging because he knows he got caught
>No other argument but the same pathetic juvenile anger from a 15 year old idiot that just watched Stalker.
pathetic. I pity you. I really do.

Why is Joker so important to you dumbasses? Do you watch anything besides capeshit? Do you even read books like you claimed before? Experience some real art and stop being so insecure.

I cannot take the Boomer take seriously that interactive and visual medium does not qualify as art. On ironically I gained more introspection and cohesive understanding of myself better from films and video games than I ever have reading books. And I read a fuck ton of them. I went to a boarding school and believe you me there was a fuck ton of reading over there. From Lord of the flies to 1984 to animal farm to whatever the fuck else.

>I read a fuck ton of them.
>From Lord of the flies to 1984 to animal farm to whatever the fuck else.

Lmao.

The internet has definitely made things worse, I agree. It's not only that though, all of Western culture is getting fucking weird

My theory on the sequel is Joker tries to get in young Bruce's head about his parents dying the night he started the revolt. Hence the title.

>greetings anons
>it's me, the joker
>i'm absolutely bonkers and zany
>i'm loony in the head
>i do craaaaazy things because i'm so bizarre
>but don't forget, you made me do it
>by not giving me constant support, you made me what i am
>haha hoho hehe

Attached: hunka hunka.jpg (250x250, 11.75K)

>Hence the title.
The title is because Harley is going to be in it.

You talk so much about art yet seem unable to even show anything as an example or even refute anything user said but repeat your own statement over and over claiming people are insecure when it's nothing but obvious you are the insecure one, because a person that isn't insecure doesn't care about what others do or believe. People just liked a movie, and then moved on. Get over it. You can't even argue like a normal person because you come to a discussion with so much anger that it's obvious you're just trolling to gain (You)s. I'm not even a fan of the movie myself (not that user), but I find it extremely pathetic this, obviously young, desire of idiots like you to feel special.
>inb4 another personal attack, buzzword, or ad hominem
Stop smelling your own farts and talk like a normal person. You project your own insecurity into others. You sound like an angry incel. And this isn't even an insult. Just a fact. Grow up, man. Even to hate something you need to have something more than buzzwords.

I'll kill myself. Also, Harley is not related to him. The title means related madness often within genetic family ties.