How did this get by wokeflix?

So fucking good. I thought "Le strong and bold final girl from the first film" was going to kill him.. nope she got thrown in the trash.

FUCKING KINO.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1011x777, 65.97K)

this movie fuckin' sucked

I could explain this in depth but it would be too long and complex to be worthwhile.
Basically, Netflix producers greenlight 99% projects that align with "current thing/ideology", but their people are in talks with writers and directors of all kinds, including some which can be deemed conservative, for lack of a better word.
Every now and then, one of those projects get greenlit.
I'm not saying TCM is one of them, but I have it on good authority that such projects are in fact considered, including even Christian family friendly content.
t. insider

is that CG?

every so often a more "based" and straightforward film gets made by them. See also Wheelman.

no they actually cut her head off
hope she gets the oscar

This movie was a 1/10 piece of trash. The horror villain popping up at the end for a final "scare" is completely standard for decades. How low have your tastes dropped in your starvation?

Attached: TCM 2022.webm (1300x542, 2.99M)

Lately there have been films where the political stance that it takes is very vague. Like they've designed this movie so that if you're conservative you're gonna like Leatherface and if your more liberal/progressive you're gonna root for the multiracial mostly female cast. It feels like this very disingenuous way to appeal to both sides and pussying out of taking a side.

Tranny

>I pretend to like garbage films to feel contrarian

Do you think all movies are a political statement?

>It's good because a chick gets killed in it
Low standards bro. The film fucking sucked.

Did I say that they were?

>nigger fucker die first
>black dude killed too
>zoomers tik tok btfo
>jewish girl killed

Good movie.

Yes, everything is political and I came to Any Forums after 2016

Fuck taking a side here. It's a stupid horror movie tranny

>apron already has blood droplets on it
>the villain/monster wielding the chainsaw like it doesn't weigh anything
>girl starts flailing her chest before the chainsaw even touches her
I hate CGI in horror so much bros

yeah just fall for the Netflix movie and call it "BASED" because they've curated the bad guy to appeal to you, retarded nigger cattle.

not everyone watches real chainsaw decapitations on liveleak like you you fucking freak

What was her neck made of, ice cream?

This movie was a piece of shit and another insult to the original TCM, go fuck yourself you stupid faggot