Latinx niggas call us "pirates" as insults without realising we think pirates are COOL

latinx niggas call us "pirates" as insults without realising we think pirates are COOL

Attached: 1617584311989.png (328x309, 97.34K)

I don't think Latinx niggas even think about you

I don't think Latinx niggas even think

Spain and Argentina certainly do

i've never heard a latinques nigga mention britain at all

Who is latinx?

it's a troon way of saying "latino" or "latina", for you see, those pronouns assume the subjects gender (fake pseudoscience invented by a sick child molester)

piratxs to be more precise

Is this true? Do they not know that the Royal Navy CRUSHED piracy and the slave trade?

it's an anglo thing, wich makes it even more hilarious, in Spanish it's wrong to write like that

I think is just Argentina. Also I just found UK brought nukes to the falkland conflict.

it's not an "anglo" thing, it's an american millennial leftist thing
the concept of a "latino" doesn't even exist here

its the morally correct way of saying latino and latina without assuming a persons gender. Incel school shooter chuds hate it because its the right thing to do.

Mostly because 3 centuries of piracy left that image tho, poos have the image of the imperial bong but the impression of the latinX is the pirate britbong.

>the concept of a "latino" doesn't even exist here
Then shut the fuck up

I'm shitposting Diego calm down

Latinos, a dot. Brazil is latino, and we was allied with England, we never had piratarism here

americans are anglos sweetie

When I was kid and watched Pirates of Caribe, I was thinking why Brazil never had this, with such gigant coast, so, this is the answer...

because there was nothing to be pirated despite coconuts and bananas

Portugal friend of England = no pirates

Yeah but we talk about countries that lived for centuries under terror of pirate attack, my city was burned to the ground by an expedition of dutch pirates.

Not, existed many gold and many diamonds that fleed the coast, even more richness than Islands like Cuba or Dominican Republic

pirated wanted the galleons full of gold and silver, not the land, and Brapzill can't even compare in the richness of Peru or Mexico

So bad man, I see this even in the hispanic archictecture in South America, ...
The Pacific coast is full forts with spanish cannons, here in Rio, Recife, Salvador, Florianópolis, we just have lighthouses