It looks like Trey Parker does all the heavy lifting and his partner contributes nothing but his voice

It looks like Trey Parker does all the heavy lifting and his partner contributes nothing but his voice

Attached: EB46B89D-49CF-4DF5-99AC-AFF4371265CE.jpg (396x594, 32.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh9BxM6vBNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Trey just deals with network people because Matt is autistic and gay

a team is at its best when people focus on what they're best at

They bounce off ideas in the writers room and make each other laugh and then trey writes it down while matt eats potato chips.

That's why the shows jokes feel like inside buddy jokes.

Matt was always the business/production side of things. Trey was the creative soul.

>"heavy lifting"
They just repeat CNN talking points and add a single joke that repeats throughout the episode

This has been known for ages.

thank you that will be 700 million dollars

matt is a jew so he is naturally able to get into those shouting matches with industry executive types who are also all jews, whereas trey seems to dislike confrontations and business side stuff

>that moment where Trey is showing off the many lego sets in his office
>"sometimes i get tired of telling people what to do that I need an instruction manual to tell me what to do for a change"
favorite part.

>Bill Hader comes into writer's room
>Pretends to laugh at Trey's jokes
>Leaves & cashes paycheck

Other way around.

Matt deals with the jewy business with the network jews

The Trey Parker Opinion show was never funny

Stone is the kike who manoeuvres the deals and does the interviews

ok mr. white

I think it's actually a pretty healthy working relationship. They don't pretend it's even, they play to their strengths. That said I'll never find it not funny the episode they chose for the documentary was one of the worst in the series

Some user linked to a video where Trey was talking about board games, I couldnt put my finger on it but he really reminded me of someone
then it dawned on me, he shares many of the mannerisims of Quentin Tarantino
here is the vid if anyones cares
youtube.com/watch?v=zh9BxM6vBNI

Is that the same one where he talks about video games? I remember listening to a podcast with him where he talked about how much RDR2 sucked him in and spat him out and he couldn't play it anymore since he found himself enjoying it so much and spending so much time on it that he was neglecting his kids and shit. I wonder how many kids were so entranced by highly efficient media that they never grew to their full potential because they clocked 5000 hours on social media or a cod game or whatever instead of developing a skill or personality

nah just board games
and yes you're right
wasted potential is one of the saddest things and unfortunatley endemic

we got potential to spare baybeeee

why do you assume some people aren't just losers or mentally fucked up and if not for video games/social media it would have just been any other addiction. like television, drugs, alcohol, anything. indulging in escapism or addiction is more often a symptom of something rather than the root cause.