Read the Bhagavad Gita

>read the Bhagavad Gita
>a poem written by brahmins ( highest caste in India)
>notice it says "ooh if we don't abide by the caste system shit will fall apart, man!!! we brahmins gotta stay at the top, bro!"
>the laymen don't doubt any of this and simply go with it
Do Indians really?

Attached: 1631743651792.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

Why are you reading pajeet sacred texts?

Read a real book, stop wasting your time with religious crap

>read a newspaper
>an article written by an oxford alumni (highest class in the west)
>notice it says "ooh if we tax the rich shit will fall apart, man!!! we have to have wealth inequality, bro!"
>the laymen don't doubt any of this and simply go with it
Do westoids really?

It's a short book and I wanted to learn more about Indian religion. I just didn't expect the caste-shilling to be so blatant lol.

we must get rid of the norman yoke once and for all

>written by brahmins
Lmao my dude

It was written by Krishna THOUGH. I should know because I was there

What do you mean? Are you implying that it's more accurate to say "composed" instead of "written" Or do you have something else in mind?

>if we don't abide by the caste system shit will fall apart, man
Where's the lie?
Read Ramayana and Mahabharat.
Look around you and learn about our own past in the periods when everything fell apart.

What's so weird about that? People all over the world were blindly bending over for monarchs not too long ago.

yes, caste system is why Islam was the progressive force in India actually

The Bhagavad Gita, literally Song/Word of God is what Krishna said to Arjuna during the Kurukshetra War. Krishna is a Kshatriya prince, and the author of the Mahabharata is Ved Vyas who was the son of a Kshatriya king and a lowly fisherwoman-turned-queen. Where do Brahmins even appear here.

Genetic evidence suggests that varna (caste) became hereditary during Gupta rule ie ~600AD while the Kurukshetra War probably took place around ~1500BC. So connecting the Mahabharata to the later hereditary caste system is very sus.

If pajeet material culture wasn't so tacky and ugly it would be very interesting

>caste system
Its varna system though, where your position was determined by your karma and character, not birth.
Vyasa's (The composer of Mahabharat) mother was a Shudra by occupation (firsherwoman).

Caste system is an inherently European concept (also based on race and ethnicity).

The Varna system isn't the same thing as the caste system

>>the laymen don't doubt any of this and simply go with it
The entire religion of Buddhism can be considered a critique of Hinduism and the traditional status quo.

Not really. During the time of Buddhism, Charvaka (material athiesm/agonsticism) was the most popular ideology, which Buddhists opposed.

>hurr durr it was bad Europeans who forced caste system upon us, before them we lived in an egalitarian paradise where everyone could change his status depending on his personal qualities rather than birth

>Where do Brahmins even appear here.
Isn't it possible that the original Mahabharata wasn't pro-caste, but later editors added casteist elements to the text?

>hurr durr it was bad Europeans who forced caste system upon us
Did I say that though, Abdul?
Its not like Christians didnt have caste system before industrial revolution. And they re-inforced their own systems when thy came to Indian subcontinent, too.
Muslims are just a basket case.