Is the boys the most on the nose television & film currently airing? of all time?

is the boys the most on the nose television & film currently airing? of all time?

Attached: 1654917047705.jpg (1406x778, 139.77K)

Yeah but it makes me chuckle

Attached: the boys pepsi.png (2544x1034, 3.13M)

I haven't seen it but I'd be surprised if it could top Black Mirror in that respect

This made me laugh as well

Attached: The Boys_fair.png (630x874, 1.1M)

(((They)))'re just rubbing it in now huh?

Attached: feels dread.jpg (205x246, 9.24K)

I wish they would've made that Coleman guy more like Tucker Carlson. Have him do that dumb stare into the camera and the same inflection when asking questions to his audience.

the left doesn't hide it's intentions, couching their filth in irony meme jokes doesn't fool anybody

Attached: chickjak.jpg (389x495, 26.2K)

I wonder who he was talking about

Attached: 1F9D6C1B-43A2-4B14-BE20-DEAB84A8C2B9.gif (232x198, 1.39M)

the thing is, its just "making fun of both sides" enough that midwits would think that those are on their side, but its entire stance is "big corporations dont actually like gays or blacks, their wokeism is entirely for profit. They dont do enough. and if they dont say anything at all their silence is deafening". its the most obvious example of their self contradiction ive ever seen, and it doesnt even realize it.

Why does OG Stillwell and Edgar put so much effort into a job that could have them killed at any moment.
Is it just money? Is it power? If so why not be a supe president or work at a normal billion company.

Attached: g891wb9yz6h31.png (546x525, 312.62K)

I cringe knowing they're gonna spoof The Jan 6 thing and redditors are gonna eat it up

Yep, their attacks on the left are corrective whereas they despise the right. Embarrassing how many antiwokies are watching this series when Seth Rogen would throw them in prison if he could.

>Is it just money? Is it power?
Both, though S3 gave Edgar that line about wanting to wipe his hands off this super hero shit in 5 years and make the company into something more legitimate. I never read the comics so I don’t know if Stilwell had similar aspirations, but in the scene with Homelander threatening him he seems more detached than anything we’ve seen from Edgar, who seems like a stereotypical asshole CEO.

Attached: Que1.gif (232x198, 1.84M)

>all these 3+MB pngs of garbage that take forever to unroll
stop posting anytime

Filtered

get better internet you goblin

I'm I the only one that finds kimiko repulsive looking? Something about that cro-magnon-tier skull that is off-putting

no im still watching it and it's generally pretty well made, its just really ham fisted at times

That's just asians bro.

See I just sorta gloss over the political implications because I’m not obsessed with politics and don’t foam at the mouth when there is a clear bias in a business that since it’s infancy has shown a clear bias. The whole “make fun of them as much as us or else I’m gonna be offended by your pozzed show,” mindset is just kinda pathetic. I don’t care about the politics, I care about the humor and the violence and the entertainingly absurd, edgy shock-value which is literally all this show is. Nothing more.

Idk her chin and jaw look really high test. maybe she's just very unique but I can't thinking of japanese jay leno every time she shows up

this board is populated by 60IQ Mexican teens who think that "being conservative" is mocking SJWs every now and then. Cobra Kai is one of the most Pozzed shows I've ever seen, but because they mock Twitter and feminists every now and then, this whole fucking board thinks it's "le based kino"

Nah you’re not alone, I don’t find Asians attractive at all really but it’s just personal preference.

Just watched the first two episodes of this and decided to quit. Too intentionally edgy and gritty. Somehow the "comic myth deconstructed" kinds of stories end up being more hollow and lifeless than the very genre they're trying to satirize and critique.

this was a major critique of the comic, the world is so nihlistic that it manages to come off just as unrealistic and shallow as the shit it parodies.

No, there are plenty of people who hate Asians/are gay.

Attached: 1468810946840[1].webm (640x800, 2.46M)

you dint think those could be simultaneously true? that one could virtue signal in ways that are ultimately ineffective? the prescription would be, be less guided by profit and do things that actually matter. there is nothing contradictory about this

I love asians. but there's something about her facial proportions that throws my shit way off.