What does Any Forums think of kiwi farms?

What does Any Forums think of kiwi farms?

Attached: 60093768-93C2-4441-86EA-AE2B1D6062F7.png (1920x724, 72.24K)

quite weird to me, i can never be bothered to even read the OP posts let alone find the energy to consistently get angry at some random mid-functioning internet autist over months or years

I agree, though it tends to produce more effort posts knowing they’ll be up forever

Schizo central sometimes but their heart is in the right place.

The whole concept just confuses me. Why would someone want to obsess over a person or drama in the deranged way they do for as long as they do?
Whoever owns and operates kiwi farms should take it down.

It's full of freaks who gang stalk people because they don't have a life of their own.

it's fun to laugh at retards on the internet, but KF has too many amer*cans with stupid american opinions

only good benefits came from is, OPs first post, the post you can learn about shootings etc. etc.
otherwise is just American shitty forum. still good because it gives early internet nostagia. But I wouldn't read it.

I do listen to Null's Podcast every so often, I think it's genuinely entertaining. Miss me with that forum tho, if Null can sum up a lolcow in less than 2 hours I am not going to read through a 3000 pages thread.

Literal Any Forums cestpool where ugly weirdos make fun of other ugly weirdos. Their admin once had a chud sperg where he basically said left wing politics took him away his chances to get married and have a family

Whenever I feel sad about myself I go there and laugh at the freaks they found.

Used to be funny when they just made fun of different online weirdos but like Any Forums it's become politicized and turned into an extension of the Internet alt-right that doesn't tolerate any deviation from the parts line.

>check international lolcows
>half of the lolcows are brazilians

Attached: 1660557044370147.jpg (208x200, 14.38K)

>left wing politics took him away his chances to get married and have a family
He's not wrong THOUGH

Like for some people I get it but there's an entire board dedicated to DSP with people with usernames like "Burn in Hell Burnell" (DSP's last name), and I just don't get it. Sure he's a retard, but I mean an entire fucking board? He's a video game streamer for Christs sake, how could he make you THIS angry?

Blame leftist faggots like yourself for making everything political.

Cringe bullying website for teenagers

KF does have an entirely different audience than Any Forums has. DSP had threads on Any Forums when he was at his prime full of people making fun of him too.
I think the difference is that KF attracts people who actually envy him for being the same unlikable fat fuck that suck at video games that they are but DSP is/was a millionaire.

I’ve been lurking in the Acerthorn thread for a while now

Stare at autistic cringe long enough and the cringe stares back at you.

ohhhh WOOOOOW how was i supposed to know id have an army of obsessed weirdos watching me masturbate and transcribing my pointless streams day in day out? did god not play test this shit?

Hi Ralph

Attached: 1652824326340.png (1326x737, 907.63K)

As shit as Any Forums is, they're not obsessed autistic like KF

I like null's streams but I don't like reading the site itself much.
>funny thing happens
>followed by 40+ pages of the retard users being unfunny and trying to dunk on the cow in question
>eventually funny thing happens again
>rinse repeat
>left with a 2000 page thread with an OP that hasn't been updated in at least 6 months
I ain't wading through all that shit for the good stuff.

Used to love it, but the incel levels are getting out of the charts. When shoeonhead nudes leaked there were insane autists going on LONG rants against the idea she had a nice pussy, they were getting violently mad at the very idea that some retarded chick they hate may have a pussy that some people could find attractive. I only stick to the the ChrisChan forum.