What does Any Forums think of Karen Fukuhara? I think she's great in The Boys

What does Any Forums think of Karen Fukuhara? I think she's great in The Boys.

Attached: b4nqy6wetjp51.jpg (1080x1350, 553.25K)

imagine her on a HWD

i like her acting and her face

she's dead, sorry, goodbye

shut up, weeb

I would like to commit exactly 237 sexual acts with her feet.

she's hot

I would like to mating press her butthole.

Where the hell did she come from?

Her first tole listed on IMDB is ‘Suicide Squad’
Everything else appears to be voice work, except something called ‘Stray’ from 2019, and ‘The Boys’ also starting in 2019.
Does she have a bunch of foreign work that isn’t listed on IMDB?

>Where the hell did she come from?
What does it matter to you?

>Karen Fukuhara
>30 years old
damn
I guess once you add the american into the mix they don't age as well as the real japs

wasted on a fag show so a bunch of jews can make a bullshit point and earn redd*t gold
>but-but m-muh game of th-thrones
it was ten fucking years ago. tits were shown. so was ass. get over it.

the fuck are you on about, autist?

I would assume she was the mistress of a studio exec around the time that the first Suicide Squad was being cast.

retard

unless youre gonna post pics of her being buck naked i dont care

Can they just fucking translate the sign language instead of relying on Frenchies response to give context.

I noticed during the recent episode that I have an enormous urge to protect Asian women. Even the sex-slave background character was activating neurons for me. You could probably exploit it for dramatic scenes like when a villain kicks a dog because they're generally seen as innocent.

Shame that I almost exclusively date Asian women irl but they've all become nerds obsessed with the stop Asian hate shit from Covid, despite taking a BWC, rather than before where it was mostly nerds who want to be corrupted.

This is more than a bit of a meme. If you actually meet Japanese people irl a lot of them have been aged by 30 and it's probably not just the brutal working hours doing it.

Attached: Cat Weeb.jpg (813x1024, 109.13K)

I do hope her future Asian husband is good to her & they sire intelligent children together.

>Shame that I almost exclusively date Asian women irl
Do you have any fucking proof of that claim?

How would I prove that to you?