Are you satisfied with your wizarding school?

Are you satisfied with your wizarding school?

Attached: gvsd.jpg (1080x566, 113.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brits should stop being such bitches and let some continentals in Hogwarts. Dutch people don't belong in a French magic school.

i'd much rather be with Germs

All the countries that don't really need a fucking magical school and it's only Afghanistan that isn't affiliated to one? What sort of retard made this map?

Retarded, no way there's not one school per state/nation.

Based UK/Ireland, one SOVL school for 2 countries.

>koldovsto
did she just write "wizardry" in a native language for all of these ?

someone post the asian school greentext

I bet she was probably sifting through the pages of some literary history textbook and thought to herself
>Hmm... Sturm und Drang... what do we get if we swap the first letters and remove the connective? Sounds like a great name for a wizardry school and we'll place it in Bulgaria so no one will notice

>uagadou

Attached: 954.png (916x910, 30.42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

Iberiasisters...

>Dutch people don't belong in a French magic school
proof?

No the French one means "beautiful sticks"

Yeah, sounds ok. The only thing is, if I was a wizard with my current way of looking at things, I won't know peace until I am good at wandless magic.
Durmstrang is in Scandinavia though

Hog (pig)
Warts (skin infection)
What the fuck

Attached: 1660562695789.jpg (580x679, 83.4K)

It's a wizard school, it's probably a play on traditional witchy and wizardy ingredients like eye of newt, toe of frog etc

>The British Isles get one school
>Over half of the global population gets one school
In case you ever doubted that Rowling is a hack who can't write for shit.

>implying Asians are "people"
Rowling is just based

I firmly believe that Rowling had a good grasp on British society and culture and could translate that into a world with magic.
She completely shits the bed everywhere else though because she's not as knowledgeable about different countries to do the same.
What I believe should've happened is that she let other people write the other schools. Handpicked and should abide by the canon she writes, but actually versed in the cultures they're writing so we don't get embarassing shit like Mahoutokoro (lit. magical place).
Essentially she becomes editor in chief of the Wizarding World line of stories.

Attached: 1527512433637.png (600x533, 109.34K)

Why would she bother creating schools for every single country when that isn't needed in the books?

Italy and Greece bros forever

Most of these don't really make any sense. Why would so many nations of different cultural and linguistic origins share a school with each other?

Mexico and the Caribbean nations don't belong with Canada and the US. They should be in a Central American school of their own and there should also be a smaller Caribbian school for the more African nations with their areas overlapping some.
South America could have two schools with one for Brazil and one for the others.
Sub-Saharan Africa is certainly too large and diverse to have just one school. They should have a lot of smaller schools.
Arab/Middle-East should also be split into at least two if not three schools.
Beauxbatons should be Romance speakers only.
Durmstrang as a school entirely makes no sense at all. It too should be split into at least three different schools, maybe even more.
China and India definitely don't belong in the same school and neither does SEA and Australia and New Zealand.

t.nameless area

>School #9
>School #10
>School #11

What the fuck is KOLDOVSTORETZ?

What school did Ngubu attend?

>mahoutokoro
bitch literally named it magic place

>MAHO TOKORO

This mean magical place.
hmm...

I would commit magical suicide bombings against this evil magic Ostsiedlung we are forced to live under

>British Isles

Attached: viper.jpg (1200x1200, 174.18K)