Tipping is… LE GOOD

>tipping is… LE GOOD

Why are americans like this? Why dont they just pay waiters more to ensure good service instead of holding customers hostage and forcing them to pay extra for some dropout not to spit on their food?

Attached: FAF27004-4CC6-42DE-AC3C-8390156E6FFB.jpg (400x593, 122.23K)

get this shit

off

the

fucking

set

Attached: 1538301735418.jpg (755x1074, 669.72K)

I don’t tip and I never will. Sorry, I just don’t see how you bringing me my plate is worth a %of what’s on that plate
Don’t like it? Complain to your boss shekelberg about your low salary
>YOUR POO-
You’re the one wageslaving at red lobster begging for my charity little wagie.

Attached: 2C79914D-A158-40FD-B8F5-ED0B77E61C6A.gif (498x498, 1.24M)

I don't know.
You don't have to tip if you commit to not going back for at least 4-6 months. Wagey turnover is more volatile than ever and the chances of the faggot still working there and that will also remember you is astronomical.
Stop tipping. Stop going to the same shitty sit-downs.

I love tipping. I like that I have the choice to rate my server in a meaningful way.

I generally tip 20% unless you piss me off, then there's no tip. I wish more service jobs were based on tipping.

Nah, you're poor. Save your $5, you need it.

i unironically printed out some of picrel to leave at restaurants when im done

Attached: 56845877dd089545558b4876.jpg (750x563, 208.26K)

Whatever you need to tell yourself wagecuck. Now refill my drink.

It’s more profitable to work for tips

thank you. this will be much more valuable to them than a little extra money

Based. I make 6 figures and don’t tip because drug addicts and single mothers don’t deserve charity.

Waiters make way more than minimum wage if they’re even somewhat competent, and if they don’t make at least minimum wage with tips their employer has to pay them the minimum wage.

The wagies at McDonald’s are more deserving of a tip frankly, since they serve triple the amount of people, and do it quickly

this will just make them hate god more, and want to do more drugs and get more tattoos.

I do this at gay bars just to piss off faggots

NOOOOO YOU DONT UNDERSSTAND STACIE NEEDS YOU TO GIVE HER MONEY BECAUSE TYRELL WALKED OUT ON HER AND ITS RESLLY HARD TO RAISE TAYVON ON A MINIMUM WAGE SALARY. SHE WORKED REALLY HARD WALKING 10 FEET TO BRING YOU THAT PLATE CHUDCEL

Attached: 7CEE13E3-0FEE-4E3A-8FED-00BE6EFDAD7C.gif (256x256, 1.12M)

Tipping isn't A scam
Landlords aren't evil
Profits are not unjust
Capitalism is not bad
Quit your leftist indoctrination for a better quality of life

Mmm, like posting pictures of real women on r/trans

The only tip you’ll get is my dick up your ass.

I only tip if the waitress has huge knockers, everyone else can suck it

>order pizza, put down 0 tip
>pizza guy arrives and tells me he needs a signature then hands me the receipt but keeps the little board in his hand
>look at it and back at him and just poke a hole in the paper since I can't write on it
>he goes to say something and then stops and takes the receipt before handing me the pizza
>it tastes bad but I have no idea if that's because they sabotaged my order or if it's because I tried new toppings and just didn't like it
avoid toppers pizza

Attached: 456455.png (1106x1012, 727.57K)

Tipping is a scam though.
If I order 20 $1 hotdog specials and you bring me 20 plates I’m “supposed” to tip you $4 but if I order a single steak for $100 I’m “supposed” to tip you $20. It’s a massive fucking scam and I choose not to partake in it so enjoy your $0 tip.

Take it from me, a filthy tip dependent server. This stuff doesn't turn people to God, it just turns them away from God and causes them to loathe religion even more.

Now, if that's your intention, then well played and top kek.

Jew

This is why you always pay cash when getting delivery, dipshit.

math is for fags, just tip what you think is fair

> just tip what you think is fair
$0.00
It’s shekelberg’s responsibility to pay your wage, not mine

>Why dont they just pay waiters more

Waiters are the ones that oppose that. They like to pretend they are persecuted on Reddit for updoots by carrying on about how they 'make less than minimum wage without tips'... But then any efforts to get rid of tipping and just pay them normally are immediately blocked because they make way more than minimum wage with tips.

Servers are lucky I don’t assault them and make a scene