Will they ever recover?

will they ever recover?

Attached: Ukraine_Web-1.png (1408x792, 75.08K)

I dont think theyll ever get crimea back, but otherwise yeah they can recover

They will only recover when they are part of the Russian world again. The west will chew them up and left them to rot. Russians, like the brothers they are, will take good care and help them develop and become independent from the rotting western hegemony. Ukrainians are sadly too brainwashed to realise that the Russians only have their interests at heart. But one day, the Russian nation will be whole again.

go back to pakistan

why not
we are hardworking people and this war only made us more cohesive and involved in a common cause
as a result of the war, the largest Ukrainian oligarch actually withdrew from business and gave all his media into state ownership
in the vast majority, people have become much more responsible and less cynical about this country
plus many countries and organizations promise us financial aid for post-war recovery
this war could be a great opportunity for us, after all

Attached: 3-marikinoo-opir.jpg (1440x1440, 232.99K)

Your women are abroad getting fucked by foreign men (they won't return after the war btw) while ur male population is getting killed and bombed.

I wish you all the best, lad.

Attached: 1462655845434.jpg (600x553, 24.63K)

yes, we will. through the power of western gibs and hard work we shall become the new centre of European power together with our eastern euro bros in Poland and Baltics

They recovered from holodomor they'll recover from this.

most of the women received refugee status, get monthly financial aid from your governments and have already returned to Ukraine
mobilization did not affect even 10% of the male population

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (781x188, 25.84K)

So the Oligarchs have merged with the state itself. Nice.

>Your women are abroad getting fucked by foreign men
Only small percent of whores from occupied territories who will do this anyway. Nothing changes

The West is planning to pump it full of money post-war and if the rumblings of the King Jew are anything to go by, make it a full NATO partner so it should do okay.

Attached: 1657040368704.jpg (1279x598, 168.29K)

>mobilization did not affect even 10% of the male population
That's unfortunate. Maybe if you actually mobilized over 50% you would have all lost territory back by now.

Attached: 1647913693661.jpg (2400x1800, 237.39K)

A collection of irrelevant shitholes that will be fucked in the ass politically by westoids and never reach their standards of living. Do yourself a favour and get educated then emigrate, I planning to move to Denmark and never return to this hell.

I hope they all die, especially women and children

Attached: 1599434304369.png (656x679, 199.55K)

I

Attached: 132c9409f46eab6897ada0ef02a1caa2.png (316x426, 108.89K)

our general staff does not use the tactics of throwing bodies at the enemy, they train the mobilized and turn them into professional soldiers and try to equip them with the best western weapons, so the pace of the offensive depends primarily on the number of these weapons and, accordingly, on the pace of western supplies
we won't win the war if our economy grinds to a halt and every second man dies trying to take out a russian tank with a machine gun

The duality of Rus

Attached: nodding-soyjak.gif (498x437, 1.09M)

that's not how it works, even if we did mobilise 2 million men or more, which is perfectly feasible, we wouldn't have enough artillery guns, tanks, armoured personel carriers and other heavy weaponry to use them effectivey(i.e. not in human wave attacks and banzai charges a-la WW1)

90% of russian think this way
That's why russia will be forever shithole

>they train the mobilized and turn them into professional soldiers
footage of training

Attached: hohol conscripts odesa.webm (464x848, 2.78M)

he's not the Pakistani user

don't ask me how I know it

If zelensky gets one trillion more dollars, they stand a chance. So pay up, pay pig.

Why are the weapons taking so long? Didn't America sign off on $40 billion??

Attached: 1627188984268.jpg (565x425, 149.9K)

dudes are having fun I guess

you don't really need to have as high living standards as westoids to live fairly well

1000 eur/month is already fine in eastern Europe with our prices, i make this kind of money and I'd never emigrate abroad (I own my apartment though, could be different if i had to rent)