I cried several times

I cried several times.

Attached: 245462960-large.jpg (810x1200, 130.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyrM7GxyzGg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LLY9KMtVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=TyrM7GxyzGg

>I cried several times.

Attached: 4946a9d0f2d819e032fb0c3ab9fb198d.jpg (549x614, 30.55K)

>chinksect protagonist
No thanks

I too cried as they sacrificed existentialism on the alter of family drama

gay or female?

I thought it was a better multiverse movie than Dr.Strange's. But I've noticed that there seems to be a trend in movies about family drama commonly revolve around the conflict between the mother and daughter.

Attached: 1651878680907.gif (492x457, 3.98M)

so you're a faggot? wahhh i cried during this, this isnt reddit you weirdo fuck lmaooo

visually it was kino as fuck, all the references so well done, but the sound design was a delight, the soundtrack top notch too. wish i could see for the first time at the cinema, however i put my hifi baffles so i had part of the cinematic rumble.

I did too. After I had seen the dildo scene on here, I almost deleted the movie. I'm glad I ended up watching it - it's great.

i avoided entering any thread about the movie, avoided even reading the opening posts in the catalog, went in fresh, 100% total enjoyment.

Gotta admit, when her husband convinces the cops to let her go despite everything she did to him in the last few minutes, and then his multiversal speech to show her that even if she really thought he was the reason for all of the bad things that she went through, that despite all that he genuinely loved her and "Even if we were poor and struggling, i'd give all of this away just to have you by my side". Yeah, i fucking cried, i don't think i've seem a Hollywood movie show a flawed father figure this much respect in a long time, fuck that, this is the best actual family movie in God knows how long.

what a qt

Attached: hsu-role.jpg (1500x894, 606K)

Same unironically. It resonated with me a lot and I'm not even asian

i dont think anything there was privative of being a chinese, it felt very universal and close.
loved the actor that portrayed the father and every piece of acting he did, he was very enjoyable and credible.

The scene you talked about also really made me like him in the end and the other verse of him where he said he'd be with her regardless solidified his character for me. At first I only liked the alphaverse version until those scenes.

he was always a very skilled chad. when he was dancing with the bearded guy you could see he had unreal peoples skills. you were as blind to his worth as his wife, funny.

Turning Red, Shang Chi and EEAO all were western movies with Chinese tradition and intergenerational family trauma.

And they all use family as part of the core plot points too, wonder if this is exclusive to immigrant families or just the culture in general.

% of the VFX 500 shots in EEAO were made by just 5 artists.

how come big VFX shops can't VFX for shit but some dudes in their bedrooms with clunky computers and after effects can make VFX look real?

they show some stuff here
motherfuckers turned the blender donut tutorial into the bagel, so fucking kino
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LLY9KMtVU

it was made with love. ever seen those creepy ass b&w animations of attack on titan that look like recorded in WWI, made by some 15yo on his laptop all on his own. some brilliant stuff is being done by people in their homes, you cant expect anything decent from "big" cinema anymore.

>you were as blind to his worth as his wife, funny.
Maybe that was the point? From one perspective you would think he's childish and immature, especially when you see the wife complain about the googly eyes. But by the end, you realise it's not what it seems.

I had Lady Bird in my mind when I made that post too, and it's not chinese immigrant film. Although it does make sense that its a bigger focus on movies that have a chinese or asian family because culture and tradition plays a big role through generations.

>Maybe that was the point?
i think they let you see his actual character from very early and throughout, like even insistently and overtly. but you set yourself into the "protagonist" shoes and saw stuff only her way, this is common, anyway.