Japanese language is superior to English

This is what Japanese ACTUALLY believe

Attached: 1615547807104.gif (428x250, 3.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_phonology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspirated_consonant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think about japan? Do you like nips?

>korea is actually a country
this is what koreans ACTUALLY believe

Well, English is a shit language in general so that isnt quite a remarkable feat.

this is a pineapple
pen pineapple apple pen

What is language’s purpose? Many answers can be made but I believe that language’s primary function is to communicate ideas between minds, with language as the medium.
If this is believed, then the greatest language would be that which communicates the most efficiently and most accurately. I am biased toward English, but I think it is best in both fields.

English spreads COVID easier according to Japs

While you type in English?

>inefficient; low information-per-syllable
>packed with homophones due to restrictive phonological rules
>barebones grammar (akin to english)
>one of the worst orthography systems in the modern world

Japanese sounds cool but it's objectively a poor language that's unfit for the modern world.

I remember when this happened and enjoyed seeing all those whitoids and muttoids seething.
What the Japanese meant by this was Japanese people speak softly and elegantly whereas English speakers yell and spit while talking

Not only that, hindu is basically an english creole language

Being a dominant language doesnt mean it cant be shit.
English only remains the lingua franca as long as America remains the supreme power.

Lmao retard

Don’t speak it then poojeet

otsukaresama desu
*wipes my face*

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_phonology
>Voiceless stops /p, t, k/ are slightly aspirated: less aspirated than English stops, but more so than Spanish.[1]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspirated_consonant
>English voiceless stops are aspirated for most native speakers when they are word-initial or begin a stressed syllable. Pronouncing them as unaspirated in these positions, as is done by many Indian English speakers, may make them get confused with the corresponding voiced stop by other English-speakers.
I guess this is the reason for the difference in the 'p' in 'pen'. but apparently it doesn't happen in Indian English.
also looks like Spanish is the superiorest language in this regard.

Attached: 1657636416313.png (794x624, 11.06K)

Yes and I can pronounce my 'p's in Japanese with unnecessary force too.

taiwanbro to the rescue again

Cope

Why are you so docile and tight?

I was in Japan when that happened and when I googled something unrelated to it I ended up on the /r/Japan or /r/JapanLife subreddit
I browsed for a while and after seeing a bunch of posts complaining about Japan's covid policies I made an account and posted something along the lines of:
"If you guys hate Japan so much why not fuck off back to your country of origin? Most of you are mere English teachers, if you don't like how Japan does things just go home..." and was banned in an hour or so.