Could any of you yugoslav motherfuckers explain how is it that serb women from central serbia are ugly but serb women...

Could any of you yugoslav motherfuckers explain how is it that serb women from central serbia are ugly but serb women from pic related are diamond boner tier?

Attached: 1280px-Vojvodina_in_Serbia.svg.png (1280x1833, 203.18K)

Vojvodina is the only properly European region of Serbia

The rest is turko- gypsy muttland

Magyar and Danube German genes

lol this was intended for ex-yu but whatever, don't seethe about it janny

High levels of estrogen in both sexes

When the Serbs migrated North in the 18th century. Only the hot foids were able to pay for the trip.

are these still visible differences when you cross the Sava/Danube in Serbia?

Visible differences regarding what?

architecture, land division, farming methods, people's look/behavior/accent/traditions etc.

All of these are different and it's noticeable

is there some kind of rivalry between Belgrade and Novi Sad? Do people from Vojvodina feel that Serbia is too centralized and Belgrade-oriented?

I know a guy from there and he isn't even Serbian. He's a croat/Slovak mix. There's a lot of different diasporas there.

There's isn't much of a rivalry between Belgrade and Novi Sad. People from Serbia proper think of northerners as stuck-up, entitled brats. They, on the other hand, think of Serbia proper as a backwards, uncultured shithole. Both viewpoints are correct to a degree.
There have been talks in the past about an independent Vojvodina, but they know that they cannot survive on their own, and that they'd be partitioned between Hungary, Romania and Croatia asap, so they fell in line quickly.

>but they know that they cannot survive on their own,

desu, this argument was used so many times in Europe's history and it was usually bullshit. Who would think that Luxembourg, Lichtenstein or even Belgium can survive on their own? Yet they do. The same was being said about Baltic countries, yet they do.

>and that they'd be partitioned between Hungary, Romania and Croatia asap

No offense, but why do you think everyone in Europe has the same mentality like Serbs or Russians? Most countries in Europe don't care about getting more muh clay anymore.

Hungary definitely does

i doubt desu, they probably want to force Ukraine to provide more rights to the Hungarian community in Ukraine but I doubt they want the land

You forget that Vojvodina is an ethnic clusterfuck. Do you know what happens here when a place like that exists? Conflicts, my friend.
Serbs weren't/aren't the only nation with dreams of a single, unified state for all of them. Romanians are already subsidizing Vlachs in Eastern Serbia so that they start adopting a Romanian identity. Hungarians see Vojvodina as their rightful land taken from them after Trianon, not to mention that there is a substantial population of them still there.
Croats want Srem because it was once within their borders.
All in all, there is a cause for conflict should a power vacuum appear.

>architecture
yes, there's more 19th century hungarian architecture when you cross in vojvodina. the only gothic church in Serbia is in Vojvodina as well
>land division
have no idea what this means
>farming methods
probably? I mean Vojvodina is a largely flat pannonian farmland. central serbia is much more mountainous and foresty
>people's look
not really, no
>behavior
The most noticeable difference between Belgraders and Neusatzers is that the latter travel everywhere with bicycles
>accent
only in the very north I assume, like Subotica
>traditions
dunno, they may have some history of serving in the Austrian ranks and some songs got made as a result

>Conflicts, my friend.

Not every conflict is solved by invading and occupying a country.

NATO/EU won't allow anything like that in this part of Europe if a big boy like Russia is not involved. Any country which would try a military action, be it Hungary, Romania or whatever, would feel what Serbia did in 1999.

>have no idea what this means

let's say one region is dominated by small/medium family run farms and the other one by big landowners/corporations?

We've already seen that ethnic cleansing is bad only when Serbs do it. NATO is a hypocritical entity, and no amount of screaming
>it was justified
will change that.

Oh then I don't know anything about that, I assume it would be like anywhere else in Serbia. Occasionally foreign companies would be out there polluting our country, there will be several chain stores in every city and then local producers will sell their own products (that includes what we call "zanatlije" — tradesmen)

>We've already seen that ethnic cleansing is bad only when Serbs do it.

No, it's not like that. Just Serbs were the only ones to conduct ethnic cleansing back in the 1990s when NATO/America didn't really have much to do and could focus on something 'irrelevant' from their point of view.

As you can see, Russia is way more hated than Serbia now.