Have you ever met a Pole? How was the experience?

Have you ever met a Pole? How was the experience?

Attached: slav1.jpg (306x350, 25.06K)

I had a conversation with a light pole while I was drunk

He was nice guy. We drink vodka and talk about raves in Berlin. He present me him break bit mix.

Your people literally look like pic related.

Attached: finnic men.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

I just asked a question, no need to be rude

No

Yes, a Polish girl was going door to door selling her paintings. I wish I was an adult at the time and had my own apartment. I would have invited her inside and paid her to fuck me.

I've met many of them. They usually mind their own business. My co-worker is a Pole and he's a fucking alpha.

One is a wholesome Christian mom married to an American man and the other is a gigathot coal burning stripper who wears booty shorts. The latter wanted me to drive her around after getting her license suspended for a DUI.

>he's a fucking alpha.
Toxic masculinity is still a thing in Poland. Especially among boomers. Thankfuly our zoomers are more European and progressive.

Yes, a lot of them work in the greenhouses in the area that i live in. They are short, look inbred, all have shaved heads, and loiter and throw beer cans everywhere they go. The females have no ass whatsoever (completely flat) yet wear leggings all the time

Countless. I would say the ratio of orc tier untermenschen to normal people is 70:30

Yes those are average finnish dudes having a house party.

>throw beer cans everywhere they go.
Wow it seems Poles really can't dispose of waste properly, they really are the Pajeets of Europe

>throw beer cans everywhere they go.
Your own fault for not having those magical machines. Somehow Germany has no such problems.

Attached: pfand.jpg (1200x627, 147.7K)

You can tell a group of Poles have been around when u see a public bench surrounded by large beer cans, even though there is a bin right next to the bench.

Btw, she didn't really speak English. I would have communicated with her by showing her a stack of Euros and grabbing her ass. A Polish ought to make the connection.

You made this thread for one specific reason, did you let your incel impotent rage out already?

Touch grass Piotr

poles are based and loved by everyone
best inventors, scholars, taxi drivers and astronauts
everyone who says otherwise is just jealous of polish supremacy

Struck a nerve, didn't I? I'd cave your fucking skull in.