Celebrities you can't believe aren't Jewish

Celebrities you can't believe aren't Jewish.

Attached: al.jpg (460x486, 76.25K)

you only thought he was jewish because of his curly hair

you were conditioned, at an early age, to see that everyone that has long nose and curly hair is a heeb. reminder that this is strictly an american thing. no nation on earth does this shit.

Attached: jew.jpg (270x270, 18.71K)

David Lynch

This. The only jews I ever met were blonde kids with normal noses.

It was the last name for me.

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 282.36K)

>When Woody Allen cast Jason Biggs, he thought Biggs was Jewish. During filming, Allen began talking to Biggs about Rosh Hashanah. Biggs, not knowing what to say, told Allen that he was Catholic. Allen said at the Venice Film Festival, "I saw him in that pie movie (American Pie (1999)) and I thought he was a Jew."

there are a lot of Irish actors

>Fielder started a not-for-profit company called Summit Ice Apparel in 2015, after learning that the Vancouver-based company Taiga posted a tribute to Holocaust denier Doug Collins. He decided to start his own company and produce soft shell jackets. This endeavor was shown during Season 3 of Nathan for You. 100% of Summit Ice Apparel's profits go to the Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre in Vancouver.[25] The company had close to $500,000 in sales in the first three months.[26] In March 2017, he opened up a pop-up shop in Vancouver where members of the public could buy Summit Ice Apparel or exchange their Taiga jacket for a Summit Ice jacket. Fielder himself worked the register. A film crew was also on-site.[27][28]

Attached: Nathan_Fielder.jpg (1224x1632, 231.06K)

My name's Al and I like cheese

I refuse to believe he doesn't have a few drops and is unaware or hiding it

He is the most jewish goy to ever live.

he's jewish

Nathan is Jewish though.

oh i thought the thread was celebrities you can't believe are jewish kek

He relentlessly makes fun of Jewish media and due to this has never hit it big really. How is this shocking?

He looks jew as fuck kek

He's truly a hero. It's funny how when people found out, his career got F L U S H E D down the toilet immediatly. He should have kept his mouth shut and played along.

For me was Ryan Gosling. Turns out he's a Mormon. Kek

Attached: mark-wahlberg-photo.jpg (362x449, 34.48K)