2 Months Until Kino

Are you ready?

Attached: game-of-thrones-prequel-house-of-the-dragons-exciting-details-revealed-001.jpg (1200x630, 86.42K)

only if you're telling me he dies from a heart attack and his pall bearings tripping and his fat corpse flying out of his coffin is televised in two months

Blackfyre Rebellions would have been so much more kino.

>2 Months Until Kino
And not a single soul cares about it

Infinity months before Winds of Winter never comes out.

Not watching. Nit enough black people in it.

I'm not into goblins and shit.

appetizers aren't so appetizing when you know the main course is never coming

Unironically not going watch it

FINISH

Look at that fat fuck, he looks like he is at the brink of death from being so obese; I bet he is sweating like a pig from just eating and shitting much less from writing. No wonder he will never finish his books. What a blob, actual sack of shit. LMAO fat kike wigger.

Nobody gives a fuck about this franchise or "House of the dragon", it's gone. HBO pedowood trashmade by hacks and oven dodgers. Kys

Attached: cover7.jpg (1178x663, 224.18K)

Not consooming any other shit from this jackass ever again. I won’t even finish the books if he ever bothers to write them (he won’t).

I still don't understand how WARS were fought over this...

Attached: ass.png (551x1434, 1.37M)

Pretty sure that photo is over 10 years old. He probably looks much worse now.

Gonna start my 4K rewatch of Game of Thrones starting next month

I wish there was a way to erase feast for crows and dance with dragons from my mind.

fpbp

Why

Bittersteel, Bloodraven, Daemon Blackfyre, etc etc.

Attached: 1600px-Marc_Simonetti_Bittersteel_golden_company.jpg (1600x811, 332.04K)

he get offs on cucking you by never finishing. when he dies he will cum knowing the fans will never see the end of it.

Attached: RRM.jpg (1571x817, 74.83K)

lmao elden ring man fat

Yes and
Why is that more interesting than this series

fat retard hasn't finished those stories either

i have seen WAY worse bodies and butts

no one wants to see negroes

Lmao, what a fucking grease hog. Squel piggy!

They made black targeyreans how deluded are you that you think there wouldn't be blacks in your blackfyre show

I read them so long ago I barely remember any of the plot. Especially Feast.

Probably true. Fuck this is the worst era to make movies/shows.

Only normies and redditors will watch this shit. It's like the Obi Wan series. Game of Thrones is escapism for redditors.