Do engineers suffer in your country?n2pnrd

Do engineers suffer in your country?n2pnrd

Attached: 1620520840455.webm (576x1024, 1.4M)

Asian women cannot function without BWC. Without it they’re cranky and bitter.

Yes, we suffer greatly doing all the actual work while those thots who post tiktoks of them drinking lattes and doing nothing get paid 300k/year.

she's already lost, you can have her

i want to smash her face in

Attached: 1638814793660.png (1920x1080, 450.52K)

She needs to be engineered for my bwc if u know what I mean

>ugh it’s so difficult being so hot
Like any woman in this situation she’s going to be apocalyptically seething when a prettier girl shows up and takes all the attention away

>80% of men are ugly
Yes and half of that 80% either can't do basic hygiene, are premature balding, had no friends or socialization growing up, etc.
>they somehow all have superiority complexes
Also correct, as sad as it sounds a majority of these men have probably wondered to themselves why their lives are so shitty and different compared to normal people so they indulge on shit like Jordan Peterson and think they've got it all figured out after binging on his videos (You can easily tell they've done this by the way they talk about any topic outside of IT when you have some social gathering event with your classmates, it's absolutely embarassing).

Attached: dc047811dc4d69445eb6a453180ac1b7.jpg (735x817, 96.93K)

Crazy how shes getting dicked down by BBC every night while her ricecel/currycel classmates get zero pussy

>BWC
Fix'd

Turkish girls look like THAT?

Women are whores that can't see past anyone's surface but think they're deep and empathetic.

Just give her a BBC

This nigga got 0 self awareness.
Also most engineering students in my degree are really average people. Like 30% chads and the 30% basement dwelling lookers while everyone else is normal.

>80% are ugly men
And other 20% average looking men. You won't find a single woman in engineering related fields here.

Bwc don’t cope now Jamel we all know Asian woman hate black bois

*Takes BBC once*
*Switches study to psychology/sociology/law*

Stupid whore probably fucks all the black basketball players in her uni

You BWC posters are desperate because BBC got your women by the balls so hard your mindfucked. BBC or BYC is the only thing that'll make her back to being humble.

About superiority complex I'd say she fits the role well.

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY THREAD DERAIL INTO BBC VS BWC, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK GUYS...

>nigga
Explain to me how she's black?

It is NEET American hours. The lowest of the low of all Any Forums NEETs. Except for me of course, I am not a NEET.

She got fucked by a guy above her looks level who ghosted her now shes seething case closed

women rate everyone who's not a chad as below average so your numbers are pretty close to hers

Post some BWC posts to prove otherwise.

The men I met don't have a superiority complex. They're nicer than men in other fields but there's definitely a lot of ugly men. So many were overweight and badly groomed

why are asian american women like this?