Who is Fucking Review Bombing you MotherFuckers? Who here is Fucking do this?

Who is Fucking Review Bombing you MotherFuckers? Who here is Fucking do this?

I Fucking demand you give this show a proper rating!

themarysue.com/of-course-ms-marvel-is-getting-review-bombed/

>If you’re wondering why the charming series is getting review bombed, there are several reasons. It’s a female-focused superhero series centered on a Muslim woman of color and her family, hitting the right-wing outrage trifecta of sexism, racism, and islamophobia. Kamala also worships Captain Marvel, who is played by Brie Larson. Larson become the target of raging fanboys after she suggested during an interview that there be more diversity in film journalism. That, combined with her support of queer superheroes, made Larson public enemy number one among racist, sexist, gatekeeping fanbros. But their whining bout Captain Marvel didn’t put a dent in the film’s earnings, which grossed over $1.1 billion worldwide. Haters gonna hate.

>These neckbeards gave the same treatment to Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman, presumably because their mommies burned their pizza rolls and women (shockingly) don’t want to date them. Gee, I wonder why.

You Fucking Neckbeards from Shithole cities like Fucking "Hoboken" or New Rochelle, or Fucking Tarrytown. Fucking Mediocrities! Stop this Fucking BullShit! This show can success if you just give it a Fucking chance!

Attached: MsMarvel.jpg (600x315, 49.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m90Qr
archive.is/GN63T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will only give it a positive review if there's a scene with Kamala's naked body (actress is 19).

I thought Captain Marvel was a superhero in space how does Kamala know about her?

Attached: 1642193299589.jpg (640x640, 139.71K)

Bonus if they get SupeRamon

Attached: eternal life.jpg (1273x720, 150.77K)

>Who is Fucking Review Bombing you MotherFuckers? Who here is Fucking do this?
Disney is doing it. They manufacture these controversies to draw attention to their shit shows.

BECAUSE WE DIDNT WANT BROWN PEOPLE THEN ANS WE DONT WANT BROWN PEOPLE NOW

Ever wondered why "get woke, go broke" never succeeded? Why companies have seemingly introduced toxic cultures, subsequently destroying their productivity and profits? Was it to target only leftist consumers? That makes no sense - they're alienating a large potion of the market in favor of only a small portion. You would be correct - it DOESN'T make sense.

Meet Larry Fink. Larry Fink has been a very busy bee over the last decade or two. He has created the largest hedge fund company in the entirety of history - BlackRock. Our story starts in 2008, during the housing bubble crash and Global Financial Crisis. The FED is freaking out, not knowing how to manage the situation. It looks extremely likely that the entire system will implode and they do not have the tools to stop it. Enter Larry Fink. Our boy Larry offered to help. He was running a $7 trillion dollar hedge fund at the time. They created the Maiden Lane vehicles where all of the defunct Wall Street giants' assets will be placed and managed by the FED officially, but in reality it was Larry who was the one to manage them.
archive.is/m90Qr

Fast-forward to the 2020 crash. The FED is panicking again because the corporate bond market was about to collapse, as investors no longer wanted the zombie corps' debt. If this market went, corporations would no longer be able to fund themselves, except for issuing more stock which would future de-value equities and create a death spiral. So, who's come to save the day once more? Larry Fink. The FED basically told Larry to buy worthless bonds, and they in turn will actively buy his ETF to subsidize him. This in turn, means BlackRock is now having freshly-printed U.S. dollars purchase his ETF. BlackRock is now effectively part of the financial system, to the point where Bloomberg even called them "the Fourth Branch of Government."

Attached: Amoeba.jpg (1500x1001, 417.53K)

Now you might be wondering, "what does this have to do with 'wokism'? It's a rant about what we already know!" You see, our boy Larry Fink has recently become obsessed with something called ESG - Environment, Social & Corporate governance - investing. In short, Larry's investment philosophy is to reward companies that comply with certain rules regarding investment dollars. Examples of said-rules include the CEO not receiving a standard salary, and meeting employment standards pertaining to "diversity" and "inclusion". Larry is free to throw approximately $12 trillion dollars to the companies with the highest ESG score - in essence, a "woke score".

Perhaps you're thinking, "so what? Non-ESG companies can get investment dollars from elsewhere. That doesn't matter!" You would be wrong. BlackRock's Aladdin service is used by practically every major investment institution and fund around the globe. Most of these institutions and funds utilize the ESG ranking as well, even if they do not believe in it. After all, why would you want to draw the ire of the "Fourth Branch of Government" by not complying?

This has lead to every single corporation on Earth having to increase their "wokeness" to receive investment-dollars, otherwise their ESG score will be too-low and they will effectively be blocked from the market. This is why the agenda is being pushed at any and all cost. Mr. Fink has a hard-on for wokeness, and no one dares cross him. There really are no brakes on the rape train.
archive.is/GN63T

>tl;dr: Larry Fink has gained so much power, that he is strong-arming the entire financial world to only invest in "woke" companies

Attached: BlackRock.jpg (1600x1068, 641.09K)

Chuds:
>Review bomb this woke show! here is the link
Also Chuds:
>THERE IS NO REVIEW BOMBING!! ITS ALL NORMAL SEXHAVING PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO RATE THE SHOW BADLY!!!!!

Attached: chud02.png (645x770, 20.95K)

That's funny because I have seen lots of people say they like her and even want her to replace CM.

I can't imagine giving a shit about the either way. It looks like a show for little girls

What's a "chud"?

why can they never accept that maybe people just don't like something?

Here's the actual review bombers.

Attached: jjtjdjhd.jpg (826x570, 89.63K)

But it was unironically well made and not bad. Like it's okay to not like shit but even when you don't like it you should be able to tell if it's cuz it's trash or if it's just not your taste. There's a difference.

>whites hate this show cause woke diversity
>Muslims hate the show cause it’s gay
>panjeets hate this show cause paki actor
>Jews love this show tho

>whites hate this show cause woke diversity
WRONG
WOKE is only attacked when it was first a predominately white or male product.
Ms Marvel was neither of these things. Its off the WOKE radar for whites.
Its 60% Indians who are anti-Pakis and 40% Pakis and other Muslims who think its too liberal a version of Islam.

Holy fucking based

Attached: drclbhgay5k71.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Kamalachads will win regardless

Attached: kamala sunshine.jpg (400x400, 53.91K)

Attached: 37C5CAB7-CC1D-468D-8EF6-BB4652FBB7DA.jpg (800x685, 127.81K)

review bombing is fake to make people fight the chuds and watch the show to be on the right side of history
imb4 meds, I literally helped do it once

WHY YOU REVIEW STUPED BASTERDS?! DO NOT REVIEW BLOODY BASTERD BITCHES!

too busy catching aids of trans prostitutes

Only because Dsney doesn't use the real Ms Marvel already deserves the review bombing

When people keep going back for Spiderman and other movies because it's "The one they wanted to see" and making them billions they fuel their ability to make things like the fake Ms.Marvel

Attached: 51dHaUTJG5L._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML4_.jpg (758x678, 77.07K)

>show: not so subtle.. i hate white people, white people are evil, all white people are villains, kill white people
>w..why is it review bombed

lol lmao its okay to be white

>Review bomb this woke show! here is the link
normal people don't act like this, there is not a normal group meet-up where everyone decides to target something. Grow up.

No, I didn't order THIS Super Burrito, I ordered one with more cheese and meat.

No go back to your Pod Racer, Paco and bring back what I damn well ordered!!

Attached: 1653762178064.jpg (474x296, 15.61K)

not gonna lie but it does feel like Marvel is doing silly works

I'll give the show this much, it's hard to really hate as vehemently as other failed Marvel shows. It's heart is in the right place.

my arm on her right, in the right image.

What's even more hilarious surrounding this show is all the fake praise. Multiple outlets calling it "the best reviewed Marvel show ever", yet nobody's talking about this show at all, except a handful of grifters in the reviewing space. Could work better with the babe in the bathing suit