VAXXED

VAXXED

Attached: FU660I2UAAESwBB.jpg (680x669, 61.79K)

his wife got a stroke as well
don't say we didn't warn you cunts like a billion times

>No refunds

Attached: dab ani.gif (554x400, 120.14K)

why the long face?

Millions of safe administrations, millions of lives saved. The vaccine is safe and effective. If you want to believe Uncle Bob's schizo posts on Facebook and drink bleach, then that's on you.

Justed Blinker

>literally any health complication that happens now is caused by the vax
kek

>no vax
>live on farm with fiber internet
>work from home and never wear the mask
>everyone in the city is pissing and shitting about the HECKIN virus
>FF 2 years
>no more jabs, masks or even tests required for international travel
>no one asks about vax or even mentions Covid anymore
>passed the test
Seriously I would be furious if I took that mystery liquid into my veins just for it to turn out as a nothingburger. Government should apologize.

Did Beiber do the right ting in marrying Hailey over Selena?

Attached: GOMEZ VS VALDWIN.jpg (1203x753, 196.32K)

It's so dumb any time something bad happens to someone the alt-right have to blame the covid vax which has literally been taken by over a billion people and is going into it's 2nd round of boosts with no one stopping it for being unsafe.

Attached: 4th shot safety.jpg (697x813, 248.93K)

If ONLY they were drinking the bleach...

No. Hailey's body is better, but those Baldwin genes are just too fucking strong. It would be like staring Alec in the face every time you fuck

Both are grotesque

Imagine still being a COVID cultist in 2022. Just admit you fucking retards got duped

have you seen what Selena looks like these days?

Attached: i kneel.jpg (906x1375, 182.61K)

>peak health athletes dying suddenly after being vaccinated isn't strange

They can't anymore. Pictures of them wearing masks and getting vaccinated is on the interest forever.

>took (((the jab))) two eyars ago
>never had a stroke
>balls still work
>no cancer
I'll gladly sacrifice 1 Beebs, blow me coofy

Attached: Make a version of this of Pim from Smiling Friends.jpg (511x640, 52.66K)

hailey is trad compared to this fucking whore.

Attached: 1598765419512.jpg (768x1153, 116.42K)

So when is the government going to start paying to fix up all these people that they fucked over with that satan juice?

>Literally any health complication that happened before was caused by covid

Attached: 1654723236712.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Never ever ever got the appeal of Selena. Literal 6/10. Would be a 5/10 if the average woman wasn't obese.

Attached: dajjal.jpg (2496x1330, 510.25K)

Attached: 1653791156010.jpg (1211x1000, 506.32K)

both are too ugly for anyone with money to settle for, he must have self-esteem issues
i would get myself one of these

Attached: 1616044938803.webm (610x720, 840.62K)

Not taking the vaccine. And the reason? Go fuck yourself. Wear a mask? I don't think so. Go fuck yourself. Sign in at a business with my smartphone, or on a sign-in sheet? Not a chance. Go FUCKING fuck yourself.

And maybe, if you're reading this, you're thinking, "oh, he mad" or "wow, another tourist from you-know-where" or "cry moar edgy teen kid." Maybe you have meme pictures lined up with your replies, to make you look cool and show all the other cool kids how cool you are. Again, go fuck yourself. Maybe you'll try a different angle - the "pity" or "fake-pity to gather personal information for ammunition" angle. You know it. Go fuck yourself.

And if maybe, just maybe, there are repercussions to all of this? Consequences? ("Will never be the same." Go fuck yourself.) Then go fuck yourself. If I lose my job? If my personal life is obliterated? If there's even criminal charges laid against me? I will spend every remaining cent until I am penniless, to hire the finest defense lawyer and round-the-clock media team to document my every move, for absolute maximum exposure possible.

And if, for whatever reason, all of that fails entirely and I'm sent to prison - penniless, jobless, no longer having a girlfriend or anyone to support me, as the last of my health slowly drains away from the virus known as COVID-19? My last words to the judge and the courtroom will be exactly the same as they are to you, today.

Go fuck yourself.

>tl;dr for morons who can't read: I don't write things for morons who can't read. Go fuck yourself

Attached: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (1200x1668, 356.74K)

be honest

you faggots didn't take the gay shot, did you?

I'm surprised they backed off all the requirements honestly, makes me happy. I admit I was wrong I thought there would be constant authority creep.

They're both junkie trash that fucked themselves up with drugs.

>balls still work
>no cancer
For now, all jablets will get theres

he wouldn't be able to get with a lot of those chink fucks because of their contracts. they are controlled and abused and you spam them because no one of sanity actually likes them

>both are too ugly for anyone
I don't agree but let's see your reasoning
>posts a bug woman
Opinion disregarded

>soulless Korean
Peak autism. Not even kidding. You have absolutely no charisma or personality, whatsoever. You are a void. A husk. A shell of a human being. And I personally can't wait until you kill yourself.

>he's still unvaccinated after millions of shots given world wide with little complications
enjoy your struggling for breath demise

I’m surprised as well but don’t mistake this local minimum as the end of the creep

lol the dude didn't even apologise for cancelling.

>A number of locations are associated with the emergence of the Dajjal, but usually, he emerges from the east.[5] He is usually described as blind in one eye; which eye he is blind in being uncertain and disputed by some. Both of his eyes are, however, considered to be defective - at the least - with one being totally blind and the other protruding.[21][22][23] Possessing a defective eye is often regarded as giving more powers to achieve evil goals.[5] He would travel the whole world entering every city, except Mecca and Medina.[24] As a false Messiah, it is believed that many will be deceived by him and join his ranks, among them Jews, Bedouins, weavers, magicians, and children of fornication.[2] Furthermore, he will be assisted by an army of demons (Shayāṭīn). Nevertheless, the most reliable supporters will be the Jews, to whom he will be the incarnation of God.[5]

????

it statistically hasn't been happening at any increased rate since before COVID.

>took (((the jab))) two eyars ago
>eyars

did you have a stroke while typing that

>IT MUST BE THE VACCINE!!!!!

he didn't say it was the vaxx tho. you Any Forumschuds are pathetic

Attached: 1652470646248.jpg (646x680, 31.67K)

>he struggled with a meme cold

I had it and it was a mild sore throat. Still went out about by business without a mask. :)

kek

no dating clauses only last a few years
this one has a boyfriend right now

Attached: 1565786158199.webm (686x1042, 2.88M)

>Billions of people get the vaccine
>None of them have died yet
>Incels refuse the vaccine
>They all die from the disease
How is this conspiracy theory still around?

Millions are dead and lives torn apart. And no it’s not just a cold you illiterate troglodyte.

Imagine admitting you still live with your parents on their farm

>kikes don't stop it for being unsafe
>therefore it isnt
>cuz not on CNN

Maybe the kikes aren't so wrong in seeing you as nigger cattle, doesn't matter if you are legit or a glownigger in a normie disguise, you are a useful idiot either way.

Attached: 1651900326455.jpg (864x1280, 164.35K)