Childhood is being angry at Sid, because he likes to destroy toys

Childhood is being angry at Sid, because he likes to destroy toys.

Adulthood is knowing that Sid is learning on-the-go how physics works and possibly practicing to become a pyrotechnics expert.

Wisdom is understanding that toys are not sentient beings, they do not feel pain, and that destruction is a form of creation. Everything ends and begins anew.

Attached: Will Poulter.jpg (360x450, 22.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw
youtube.com/watch?v=CDXNfe2W8c8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And a wasted life is torturing yourself mentally, remembering how you wasted your life, and how you continue to do so, until one fine day you paint the cealing with lily chucks of brain.

Attached: IMG-20220609-WA0001.jpg (400x400, 41.49K)

>destroying toys
>pyrotechnics
reminds me of this time where I was at walmart with brother and his friend and 1 of us used one of those claw machines with all the random dolls/prizes in them. 1 of us snagged a plushie doll of the black marge simpson looking kid from Hey Arnold and brothers friend stuffed the doll in between his buttcheeks for an hour or so while we walked home and then someone doused the doll in gasoline and set it on fire

>made sid a garbage man to shame people who don't work faggy useless silicon valley jobs
what did they mean by this
bet he makes good money and isn't worried about losing his job

>Adulthood is knowing that Sid is learning on-the-go how physics works and possibly practicing to become a pyrotechnics expert.
Not to mention that the stuff he came up with was pretty darn creative, and the skills he developed tinkering putting the toys together were useful.

He also was probably using it to cope with abuse.

>bet he makes good money and isn't worried about losing his job
And based on the fact that he was rocking out while doing it, seemed like he somewhat enjoyed it too.

Childhood is hating Sid because he's a piece of shit.

Adulthood is hating Sid because he will have piece of shit kids.

>and then someone doused the doll in gasoline and set it on fire
What? While it was between his buttcheeks?

Attached: Beer Can.jpg (190x265, 4.78K)

>Nooo you can't make fun of weird kids growing up to be losers!!! This is heckin ableist and classist!!

Enlightenment is realising that none of you have sentience, you cannot feel pain, and that I (and I alone) can do whatever I please to you. After all, everything ends - rejoice in your destruction!

>I (and I alone) can do whatever I please to you
try it

>pyrotechnics expert
Arsonist

youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw

It’s not about me trying it, it’s about you being happy with me destroying you.

Version without music is better

youtube.com/watch?v=CDXNfe2W8c8

I never thought he was bad. He clearly had a shittier home life than andy. And they were toys, he’s allowed to play with them how he wants. He didn’t know they were alive. The only bad thing he did was steal his sisters toys and destroy them.

i'm not happy, i'll destroy myself and i'll never let you rape kids.

By this logic the neighborhood kid who kills animals and tortures pets is just practicing to be a very good doctor and not just a psycho

Also I must clarify: the point of this reversal is to show hath at as “sentience” is an utterly arbitrary, tribalistic notion, it’s a poor measure to use for a moral standard. We’re no less real than anything else.

Even as a kid I got the awful feeling that he was in an abusive household and took that shit out on the toys around him.

See my trips of truth here Also *to show that, as sentience..

you're one of those doctors cutting kids dicks off

Read it again.

you cut children's genitals off, you rape children, you make money doing it. where you gonna go from there?

Your toys don’t want an apology, they just want you not to destroy them.

Mrs nesbit

you'll hear a knock on your door one day and it's going to be me or someone like me knocking and you'll wish you never answered it.