Pixar bros... it's over

pixar bros... it's over

Attached: 1654790741538.png (725x723, 482.58K)

But hey, they get to show kids two women kissing, which was the entire point.

film nobody asked for, filled with woke messages. hope it crashes and burns

>it wasn't subversive enough for me to like it

like the challenger?

How the fuck is someone, even cucked, 'surprised' to discover that this one is shit?

Challenger barely left the pad. This will be like Columbi.
fuck the death trap that is the shuttle btw

It still blows my mind how buzz is the only white guy in the entire movie. Like how much more blatant does pixar have to be for people to get what’s happening

Attached: 1651708044899.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

never seen that one before

This is literally the Forever War, right down to the protagonist coming home and finding everyone is now gay and mixed race.

Attached: 1651077996995.jpg (656x411, 68.39K)

Nice Gunbuster rip-off

Gunbuster's so fucking good

Two things,why do you keep making this thread and why would anyone want the star of the movie to be overshadowed? It's a movie about Buzz Lightyear not whatever character Keke Palmer is voicing. They would just have just called it Star Command and had Buzz in a cameo role.

>Doesn’t have Tim Allen as Buzz
>Not even Patrick Warburton like in the cartoon
Damn who would habe thought.

>but he stayed the same age

Attached: 230993_1244716365654_500_273.jpg (500x273, 101.41K)

Attached: jgg.png (600x600, 250.16K)

Didn't go woke enough?

It was a confusing, baffling premise that I'm surprised was ever greenlit in the first place
>You have Buzz Lightyear a fictional action figure and this is the movie of the real "fake" Buzz Lightyear who is a fictional movie within the fictional Toy Story universe that the Buzz Lightyear action figure is based on. It's also going to be done in a style so that Buzz looks like the "real" people in the Toy Story universe.... but he's just a fake movie guy

Was this not obvious from the trailer? It should’ve been like Flash Gordon or old Star Wars

What she really means is why isn't the movie about buzz lightyear actually about the black woman

That's pretty sad

>Pixar's chance to go bold

Weren't Soul, Luca, and Turning Red them going bold?

so Buzz is a huge fuckup and is shit as his job

dubs

What would a bold and unsafe movie be like?

Kek

>sub 10k follower
>names the one black actress in the movie while ignoring the rest of the cast
This should be a default false/red flag for virtue signalling.

OP quit shilling yourself. You're demeaning the human race by being this desperate.

I just rolled my eyes when I saw the billboards in Hollywood. Blatantly desperate grab for nostalgiabux. Nobody wanted this shit.

Curious too. More blacks, gays and trannies I’m guessing

I thought that was intended for me.

Attached: ew7jna5hljh11.png (420x420, 7.36K)

It's a CG movie based off the fictional character whose action figure was a lead character in the first major CG film I ever saw in theaters. You can be pissy all you want. He even got a cartoon series.