Any charity kino?

Any charity kino?

Attached: cahiryt.jpg (379x345, 31.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hMw9AavXqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Viridiana

what a great guy (with severe crohn's disease)

when he gave a literal house for free to some coalburning whore, that's when I stopped watching his content

disgusting. never saw him buy a house for WMAF couple. that's all I can say...

Attached: 1615141333923.png (806x641, 924.04K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9hMw9AavXqU

Attached: Mr_beast_cover.jpg (315x316, 27.09K)

I did so many drugs to that album. Years worth.

That's because WMAF couples create incel children.

Sois don't like WMAF

Mr Beast seems like a nice guy, but every time he makes a video for people to win big prizes, the contestants are always the weakest soibois.
They suck at everything, they give up so easily.

his new willy Wonka shit is hilarious
He spent like 3 mil on that shit and yet the camera work and presentation is STILL Instagram influencer tier garbage

I like how the village is completely empty lol

Shiieet now I don't regret coming into this thread

for me it's Acid Food

>hey guys. look i did this thing so i could make a shitload of money on ad revenue and youtube. arnt i such a good person?

Better than 99% of the worlds polititians.

then puts the money back into the videos. The merch he sells is what makes money, not the ads lol

Dude, this people look like fucking paid shills. It's like they are planted and paid to say nice, positive things to boost his fanbase. Trusting youtubers is not a wise thing to do

I think that's deliberate because he thinks it gets more views.

actually true damn

They're all plants, they even recycle some of the contestants over a period of time. Most of the Mr Beast money is fake, while google bankrolls this retard for showmanship

>"We built wells in Africa because black people are too retarded to do it themselves"
jesus christ Raimi

Beast > Stealon Muskrat

Attached: cee.png (649x291, 163.86K)

Mr. beast seems like a complete phony

Don't care I got mine. My gay ricecel son can eat shit.

What does Elongated Mullosk does with his money? He wears the same shitty black shirt and pants everywhere he goes like a costume. He drives Tesla. Owns a mediocre house. Loves being a simp and a Cuck. Larps as a playboy billionaire with Pajeets shilling for him.

Kek. He's a jewtuber bro

He builds a horribly unoptimized underground monorail in Vegas.