Why did they do it?

why did they do it?

Attached: freyack.png (1080x860, 87.25K)

animals are animals
no matter if it is a pig, dog or chicken
meat is meat

if a walrus fucked up my boat i would have the beast for dinner the same day

It was self defense

The only reason they're not living in straw huts is that they lucked out and struck oil. They're the Arabs of Europe, uncivilized and undeserving of their wealth.

Skyrim nords like horker meat

>poles genociding marine life by dumping mercury in their rivers
>norwegians genociding marine life for their fishing industry, killing walruses because they retaliated in self-defense
Who's next?

Didnt we kill an orca few days ago

It crossed state lines.

Njorgen Burgenson can't help but murder any aquatic mammal he sees. Extinct sea cows, whaling, shanking dolphins to death, euthanizing walruses, they just hate warmblooded sea life and exist to destroy it.

This is almost as bad as that time Americans killed that gorilla. I mean Harambe not George Floyd.

at least you tried to move it because it was stuck, nordicks didn't even bother

Our authorities are too stupid/lazy to do things properly.

Humans are animals too

Uhhm sweaty, humans are gods chosen people and we came from the dust in the ground
It says so in a 2000 year book so it has to be true

They're like the Japanese. The sight of an oceanic animal drives them into an uncontrollable rage.

And? Meat is meat. Simple as.

It's a scandi thing

Attached: 140209153857-giraffe-marius-shot.jpg (2700x1800, 927.87K)

Europeans are bloodthirsty animals. Since they can't kill each other anymore they have resorted to killing poor defenseless animals, literally hunting them to extinction. But when some poor 3. World African country does the same they say shit like:"NOOOO MY HECKING RHINERINOS DON'T KILL THEM." Fucking hypocrites

Attached: img-1.png (597x665, 325.1K)

>t.

Attached: z175146864.png (1080x860, 200.92K)

>is that a hecking cute sealerino?? i must pet it AAAAAH HE IS CHASING ME! KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL
norwayans...