Why is the police in this shithole so corrupt...

Why is the police in this shithole so corrupt? They threatened to deport me after accusing me of fucking some underage girl and carrying party drugs unless I pay their police chief a thousand dollars. Now they're trying to act all high and mighty by having one of their boys park right outside my apartment all day.

Attached: images (87).jpg (192x185, 7K)

why are you in phillippines in the first place

Send a pic of the car, I have high up contacts in the Philippines

what did they do just knocked on your door and said give me one thousand dollars

You sound like a pussy.

>tourist fag in trouble with the police literally 5 seconds after getting off the plane in a thirdie country

many such cases

Brown hands typed this

One of the prostitutes i had sex with was apparently arrested for human trafficking. She gave up my info and the police tracked me down here. They probably couldnt find any evidence of me linking to the crime so they came up with some bullshit excuse and get some money out of me on the side.
Sorry for the long wait for replies I think they're jamming my internet

I thought you were fucking prime pussy free and raw becuase the girls were desperate for a whute baby. Kek, the state of sexpats.

you had sex with an underage person. the police are being easy on you by just asking for money. they should be locking you up. Irelands consulate in the phillipines is also easy to contact, maybe they should hear about ho one of their citizens is getting up to crime which is certainly prosecutable in Ireland as well?

your people went to war with al capone, now you're getting shaken down for a G note by a bunch of zippers
what a fucking disgrace

>Why is the police in this shithole so corrupt They threatened
>One of the prostitutes i had sex with
nigger that's on you for painting a target on your forehead

i thought you said you arent fucking kids you lying brown larping attention whore?

Brown hands typed this

Attached: 1660357102563064.jpg (208x200, 14.38K)

If I were you I'd leave for another city, at least.

>One of the prostitutes i had sex with
lmao

I am 100% Irish though

Attached: 20220815_527413.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Do you have a telephone stove?

Ah, this explains why you had to pay for sex there.

lmao

oh god they're raping me somebody call the irish embassy