I've never seen such a clear cut distinction between a movie that is SOUL - the 84 Lynch Dune vs SOULESS - the 2021...

I've never seen such a clear cut distinction between a movie that is SOUL - the 84 Lynch Dune vs SOULESS - the 2021 DUNC. It's not even close. The art direction, the sets, the costumes, the "feel", everything in the 84 Dune screams SOUL vs the bland brutalist enviroment nightmare of DUNC.

Attached: CHAD Lynch.png (2348x1518, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X7mKJzGKb1c
youtube.com/watch?v=kVpv8-5XWOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's so fucking kino it's unreal. spicediver edit is the best version we have so far it's pure unfiltered kino

VILLENUEVE'D

lynchcels are so fucking annoying

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (640x430, 17.06K)

>OLD MOVIES....LE GOOD

DUNC did give us this though.

Attached: 1651773530387.png (1920x1080, 542.41K)

>I've never seen such a clear cut distinction between a movie that is SOUL - the 84 Lynch Dune vs SOULESS - the 2021 DUNC. It's not even close. The art direction, the sets, the costumes, the "feel", everything in the 84 Dune screams SOUL vs the bland brutalist enviroment nightmare of DUNC.

Attached: 1654568489343.jpg (1255x527, 67.8K)

Yes.

>SOUL
PLEASE committ suicide. Everyone on earth agreed that Lynch Dune is garbage until there was news of a new adaptation and then of course yo r*ddit nostalgia fetishists had to come out with the 'soul' garbage

I get what you mean with the soul and the soulless hing but DUNC is still by far better than Lynch Dune. you have to really be delusional to actually think that was a good movie.

I feel like DUNC want to be too much sci action and I feel like there are too much studio involvement in the project.

It doesn't hit as hard as Blade Runner 2049. I think that movie was great but DUNC is incredibly underwhelming.

how do you go from this

Attached: how.jpg (2575x1103, 429.23K)

I like to do this bit where I'm a Scottish guy badly explaining Dune. I'm like, och, there's this planet called Joon hwere they make all the heroin, and it's this special kind of heroin that turns yer eyes bloo, and there's this fucker called Paul and this nonce called Barry Harker and they're fightin' over it, and they don't have any fuckin' computers

Thats because godless liberals have so much cultural power. Back then they werent as big

TO THIS?!

Attached: 1635264303699.jpg (1920x800, 585.08K)

dunc suxd btw

look like dildos

Its not about it being old. Its about the soul. Sure the cinematography is superior in the new one but thats it.

soul just flew over my house!

they're both fine
5/10 for each
dont care stop making this thread now bye

these are all redditors.

based reddit

>2 DUNC seethe threads in a day

damn what a great birthday present

132 days until DUNC 2

Attached: IMG_20211227_161637.jpg (808x1026, 111.03K)

based

not like this soul sisters....

Attached: 1654893876852.jpg (2412x1810, 1.01M)

yeah its not only a weekend but its summer
going to be a loooonnngg summer

so do people just climb over buildings, they have no streets.

lmao seethe harder you insufferable sperg

its called smart tarp for le sand

denis villeneuve is reddit's favourite director
REMINDER: when arguing with DUNG fags you're arguing with people like this
youtu.be/X7mKJzGKb1c
what a bunch of gay reddit nerds

>lmao
go away
>seethe
retarded
>sperg
phoneposter