Russian's economy

is that bad as " experts " said ? their o&g export income is hit new record every month as ukraine war continues

like 80 % inflation rate in turkey but their economic keep manage to growth is 8-10 % every year due export , tourism and foreign investment boom and their overall economy still fine ( turkey produce a lot of stuff unlike venezuela or sri lanka high inflation don't hurt them much , just raise the wage and ignore purchase power parity in foreign currencies )

while the west keep fucked and we still fool ourselve that we're fine

Attached: Flag_of_Russia_(bordered).svg.png (2560x1707, 16.39K)

the only problem I face due to sanctions is inability to pay for my subscription in swtor

spotify has left Russia

Attached: 1636967731937.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Pointless talk, Russians are used to poverty, sanctions have almost no effect on them

I don't care about incel shit like economy

REDPILLED

Actually this. I couldn’t afford expensive cars anyway. Neither I could afford travel to Europe for a vacation.
For me nothing has changed whatsoever luxury is just as unattainable as before.

People who suffer right now are those who could afford all that. Now they will have to invest domestically.

Russia stopped releasing economic data, but foreign investment and imports are fucked up making a small brain drain possible (no proof for the drain so far)

Russians are also used to economic hard times. Put an American or westerner in a Russian's economic position and there would be revolution

I will come to Russia

You keep telling this for years, virgin gypo

Could I make bank importing Graphic cards and processors to the Russian black-market?

Kys Russkie.

based

>Thailand
>while the west keep fucked and we still fool ourselve that we're fine
How many children have you fucked there?

Prices have risen significantly. They have been rising at a slower rate before though, so it's not really something that we woudn't expect. Apart from that, the only thing that an ordinary citisen may notice is the lack of western companies, but they are already being replaced by russian substitutes, so it's not a big deal.
I think, russian economy will suffer greatly in the long run though, especially if the war goes on for years.

Yes of course. Anything that’s been sanctioned by EU/US/Japan is worth money here.
Even H&M clothing and IKEA furniture can be sold here for money.
The issue is that you would be breaking sanctions and it’s basically contraband. Nobody will give a shit about what you are doing in Russia but people might give a shit about it in the EU.

>Nobody will give a shit about what you are doing in Russia but people might give a shit about it in the EU.
Not my problem. I just want to experience same kind of trip my father did in the soviet times. Sold bunch of stuff, made money and had to spend it all, since he knew he couldn't bring the money back. Would be probably only time I would feel wealthy.

People still play that?

This time the difference is that parallel import is literally legal here.
You can open an online shop and sell whatever the fuck you want as long as it's not drugs or CP or probably weapons.
If you bring a truckload of stolen graphics cards and sell them here - nobody would care that they are stolen.
Nobody would care if you resell iphones or imacs here as well.
There is no black market in russia because the entire country is a black market.

Couldn't you just establish a company in Turkey, Kazakhstan or South Korea or in any country that doesn't sanction against Russia and import all your stuff from there?

Russian economy is very inert, just like with crimea annexation in spring, it took mid autumn to see consequences, this time it will be smth like that if not more, after all rus goverment trying their best to show that nothing is happening, but in th long run we all know how it will work out

is it true that japanese cars are more popular then germans in russia?

Right now Chinese brands like Chery and Geely have become very popular.
Also KIA, Hyndai.
Japanese cars are popular on the east, there's a huge JDM scene in Vladivostok, every drives japanese cars there.

German cars are considered luxury, they are too expensive to fix and maintain. They are reliable sure, but no reliable enough to justify the price.

Yeah you can, that's how most people do it. The point is that "intellectual property" doesn't exist here and companies have no rights, it's just a wild market.
It's MUCH easier to get conterfeit stuff and pirated software here than get it through "legal" means.

it's never as bad as the experts say but it's definitely far worse than russia says