LITTYbros

LITTYbros...

Attached: 1652259850674.png (1080x666, 283.7K)

It's gonna make more money than The Batman or any snyder garbage films and then the real cope will begin lol

Attached: 1520887848266.gif (500x260, 991.81K)

Aren't there more important thing s to be worried about than capeshit? It's getting very tiring at this point isn't it?

Senpai no cap fr fr

shouldn't have abandoned the familia

Trailer looked amazing. Only Disneyshills are shitting on it.

Listen buddy. I just want two hours to forget about my miserable existence. That's not so much to ask.

Why are they calling Black Adam a hero and Dr. Fate a villain?

Wow the capeshit man blew up the capeshit van and made a capeshit can of a fan

shazam was good, if this follows in the footsteps of shazam it will be good

Unfortunately there are too many Rock stans for it to flop. So we're gonna get a whole series of LITTYshit spinoffs and rehashes.

Give the frog a loan, his dad's a rolling stone

Just start abusing drugs like normal people do, man. The current state of the industry and the movies they release nowadays? You are only adding to your misery.

Dr Fate is not the villain, he's just the antagonist.

it's going to do really well, I'm not very interested after the trailer but I just hate hip-hop so hearing it ruined it for me.

basedboys seething? Yep I'm in

Unironically, drugs aren’t safe anymore.

Does the movie going audience even care about rock any more? Vin and his Fast & Furious movies were propping up his entire career

the Rock was positioned to be the next "Arnie" but he doesn't have the same level as charisma so it never got any real traction.

The Rocky Dwayne positioned himself, along with the help of many agents and a well-paid PR team, to be the next Arnie, who previous to The Rocko, was done the same way...

neither have "charisma" and are as fake as a $3 dollar bill, but the exception is that better scripts, and therefore media, came to Arnoldus, versus The Ronko Food Rottissere who came later as a canned, mostly formed consumer product exactly nobody was clamoring for.

My suggestion is to look at this in PR terms of failures & successes, within time & era constraints. The Rojko never had a decent "No-man" to tell him what not to do, so he simply went with "more face time is better right?", while accomplishing the exact opposite.

Rock fatigue is real...had he started in a different era, with the right people, then yes, he would not be completely forgettable like he is now.

omg is that heckin rock i'm gonna see it

Arnold was successful because he played characters. The Rock plays himself.

If anything the Rock saved F&F. The franchise was on a downward slide before Fast 5 turned it into a blockbuster franchise. Vin Diesel never got over the Rock saving his franchise.