Post controversial opinions

Cube is one of the best movies ever made

Attached: CUBE.jpg (260x384, 16.88K)

Malcolm in the Middle after Jamie is born is a very average and at times shit tv show. Malcolm becomes a deeply unlikable character, somehow regressing in emotional maturity, and at a time when friends matter the most in a kids life the writers hardly bothered with interesting friend characters beyond an occasional Stevie cameo or girl, so his teenage years feel very hollow. Reece's life becomes even more miserable and he does nothing interesting after returning from the army. Francis' side plots are dropped for god knows why. Dewey's ok, and Hal is the only show's saving grace really.

well said

>also trapped in the cube with famous escape artist
I literally shut it off right there, how gay.

He dies 2 mins after saying that

they were given everyone they needed to escape, that was the point of the movie

How would you actin the cube?
>inb4 rape

When I get frustrated with appliances beeping at me, or the supermarket self-checkout nagging me to "PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS AND LEAVE", I always think of Quentin's angry line "YOU ONLY EXIST BECAUSE I KEEP YOU!!!!"

Attached: 27fe6a3f57c836211ba02c1af08f782a1227dc4b8b3b8d9f9b0e59df8256d94d_1.jpg (640x640, 77.1K)

Seven Samurai isn't Kurosawa's best film, Kagemusha is.

This isn't controversial, but it's just too much. It's a neat film, but nowhere near the best of the best.

>Malcolm in the Middle after Jamie is born is a very average and at times shit tv show.
That's the default opinion.

Eh, I think it's a great concept but the movie itself is eh

The cube shitting copypasta is one of the best copypastas ever made

would have been a better short film

the dad in captain fantastic is such a fucking fag and hypocritical on his ideals and raising his kids.

the color purple is so funny. with how shitty that girl’s life is, it reminds me of that episode of the boondocks where ruckus’s dad beat him for trying to be shit

I found it to be a drag and not very good

why is citizen kane so praised highly. i genuinely don’t understand how anyone could enjoy that movie.

It pioneered so many directing techniques that later films used. That's it.

This is controversial?
Fucking based take, dude. his friends all got cut when Jamie was born and I don't know why.

Why did they introduce a baby character?

What the HECK was his problem?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61.82K)

>he supermarket self-checkout nagging me to "PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS AND LEAVE
I hate that shit too.