I saw it again :^P

I saw it again :^P

Attached: 1560634331731.jpg (720x900, 187.69K)

Fuck off nigger

I've seen four times and I'm going to see it again.

why so mean?

AMC LieMAX, Cinemark XD and Regal 4DX for me, in that order. 4DX was fucking godly.

I want to go on Monday again at the recliner seats.

Attached: v_Screenshot_20220608-173431_1.png (1439x2046, 1022.3K)

It's a near perfect movie. No scenes ever drags on for too long, the film never slumps, every character moment is interesting. Even the training scenes are exhilarating because of the real footage of the jets. I'm astounded that a movie like this even exists in 2022.

>go to Cinemark IMAX
>excellent audio and yuge screen
>awful folding chairs
>go to regular viewing at amc
>mediocre audio and moderately sized screen
>visible stain on the screen
>ubercomfy reclining chairs
It’s honestly a tough choice

This and fury road are miracles of the world.

Toxic masculinity wins wars.

Attached: pol1639620412960.png (953x777, 590.55K)

The women were perfect. Jennifer mommy looking great even for a single mom and baby Phoenix too charming 4 me. Photogenics to 10.

Phoenix on the beach was very nice.

I was thinking of going to see it again on Sunday for the second time since Fandango gave me a $5 for seeing it two weeks ago but apparently they ended the IMAX run? Is it still as good in standard?

>apparently they ended the IMAX run?
IMAX theaters are all contracted for Jurassic Park right now.

The white man marches on.

Attached: D06F53F5-2DED-4ADC-8F54-80414E9B020E.jpg (840x1260, 163.47K)

Visuals were perfectly fine in standard, but the drop in audio quality and volume sapped some of the energy. Hearing Danger Zone in imax and in a standard theater are worlds apart.

hell yeah bro

Hell yeah dude

I'm so fucking happy that everyone else liked the movie as much as I did, I felt the same way as in the sense that I'm beyond shocked that a sequel this long after the original could be this good. It's really a sign of the times that 95% of reboots and decades later sequels are such shit and this blows them all out of the water. This sounds dramatic but I haven't walked out of a theater that satisfied in at least 3 or 4 years.

But Jurrassic Park fucking sucks

Huh. Well, at least I'll have the theater to myself.

>Huh. Well, at least I'll have the theater to myself.
A lot of showings by me still seem pretty full. Really shitty deal for theaters to have to play Jurassic World, but I assume in the long-run they need to not fuck over the studio.

>I'll have the theater to myself
I saw a 5pm showing today and it was still nearly full kek

>straightforward no-frills action movie with no forced woke bullshit
>even though there are numerous women and nonwhites in the main cast and in positions of authority, no attention is drawn to that fact
>Phoenix being a good pilot isn't because of girl power and no attention is drawn to how awesome she is because she's a woman
>the big heroes are three white men
I'm shocked a movie like this came out in this day and age