Online """""friends"""""

>online """""friends"""""
Please tell me people don't fall for this nonsense in your country.

Attached: 1445529405943.jpg (300x289, 20.66K)

i dont fall for the real ones either

>Why yes I randomly delete my entire Discord friend list
insert Gigachad

I had many irl friends and social groups I van say without any trace of doubt that online friends are better. ten times of times better

Still better than blogposting in front of strangers so fucking desperate to get validation from retards

I take it your irl "friends" would curbstomp you if they knew how much you like to suck cocks and dilate

I'm too unlikable even for online friends.

take your meds

Stop being a anti-social faggot OP

If you have online friends you should seriously be concerned.
I hope you all go fuck yourselves I am never having online friends.

Attached: 1657054352563.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

You are now my online fren, fren.
What do you wanna do fren?

Go to hell.
You will never be my friend.
I bet you eat kids or fuck pigs or one or the other I don't give a shit

Attached: 1659331505995060.gif (498x443, 2.69M)

Online friends will never be your real friends unless you meet up with them one day, and then you might realise they're not that great either.

Post your Discord frendo so we can stay in contact

Explain the concept of friendship to a 5 years old without making it sound gay

How long do you think youll take to turn him?

Don't be mean to the bullying victims on here looking for fake friends because real people don't want them

How to make friends online? I'm suffering from extreme lonellines and yet I seem to not be able to find people even online. I don't have time for playing vidyas. I tried discord servers but people there are usually know each other and not interesed in new people. Even if I find someone to talk to, they're usually ghost me after a while. What to do?

I don't get the problem with online friends, I don't get why everyone thinks they're awful to have
Ok but even then people will tell me my online friends who I've met a few times aren't 'real'

Discord servers are hell dude. Just add people from /soc/.

>Just add people from /soc/.
Hell no, I don't want to surround myself with unironic schizo incels

They're real people ofc but how do you really know that the personalities they choose to show to you online is after all their real personality?

I have a Swedish online friend since the age of 12, have known her for 16+ years, used to play games together. Still friends with her, and now whenever I go to trip to Germany for business, I take out a weekend to visit her in malmo or she takes a weekend trip to germany and we meet once in a while to talk about the past or just go to a amusement park or just mess around. Shes a fine lass, hope she stays happy like this.

/soc/ is filled with degenerates

Do you fuck or not nobody cares.

Attached: 1656241251240.jpg (365x365, 15.22K)

That's all of Any Forums dawg

I'm on Any Forums everyday and yet I'm relatively normal person despite being social anxious retard

True but there's just something about that place that disgusts me more than other boards

You never know who you post with though.
I bet this guy is into some really weird shit.

You are correct however I'm not doing any of it with you you creepy Finn bastard.

Attached: 1657175314515.png (744x752, 45.39K)

I've tried to talk to people on omegle and first person I encourted with was some underage tranny addict who into nightcore and lolis

It's much better than no friends at all. THAT is horrible.

I joined smallish discord servers and people just started talking to me and eventually we became friends
Sometimes they eventually stopped talking to me, sometimes they kept on talking to me
Longest friend I've had online was for 5 years, sometimes they only last 2 weeks lol

How did your five year friendship end?

I’ll be your internet friend. I’ve been wanting somebody to practice russian with.
I have a small group I’ve been speaking with daily for years. We’re all have weird senses of humor but we’re pretty normal otherwise :DDDD

Agreed
I went 3 years without having a single acquaintance or friend
Literally the only people I would talk to were students that were forced to talk to me at university due to working on the same project or maybe being lab partners obviously none of those stuck around wanting to be my friend, I talked to my sister maybe once a week, I talked to my parents daily because I lived with them and I talked to staff at shops I visited
That's it
It was hell
We're still friends but only message 2-3 times a week these days sadly

no, she is my friend. I have no romantic feelings towards her

>I have a small group I’ve been speaking with daily for years
My insecurity won't let me be frens with you

>dump online friends and contacts, delete facebook, change names etc.
>feel like shit
>crawl back apologizing
>they interact noticeably less, groupchat is dead
>im alone regardless

Attached: 1659624411827826.png (745x680, 373.52K)

>>crawl back apologizing
cringe bruh...why would you do that to yourself

>I have a Swedish online friend
It's useful to have online friends in other countries if you want to do shit there. You went to an amusement park, but it could be something else. Maybe you need a place to stay while visiting. Maybe you're lost and need guidance or translation advice. Maybe you want to immigrate and need to get your first house. I think having online friends in other countries is great, and I have a couple friends in the US.

I understand.
I hope you find the internet friends of your dreams user

You're even creepier than the Finn unless you're a woman yourself. Can never tell her but if you have a dick like hold one, what are you doing.

Attached: 1656830321460.jpg (640x701, 41.93K)

Narrator: he didn't