/tbg/ - The Boys General

Radioactive Edition

Last Thread:

Attached: BiohzardSymbolGreenAndCool.jpg (1680x1050, 292.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=li2WDMgHxD0
youtu.be/BVKW9RRXYmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Teddy Stillwell and Hughie strutting together.

Hughie glances and says "another teleporter, huh?"... He thinks and asks Annie (Starlight) to adopt him so they can be a family of teleporters (except Annie).

Someone less lazy than me find the shirtless Jensen pic from when he left the pod, pls; I could only find many other shirtless Jensen pics, including the promo shirtless pic. The full frontal image is simply necessary to my next General being the best it can be, boys.

what was your favorite scene from episode 4? mine was youtube.com/watch?v=li2WDMgHxD0

Will there ever be a moment in the show where Hughie won't be a clown who embarrasses himself? Will he get an arc and develop as a character or is he gonna be the lovable clumsy goofy comedic relief until the end?

Checked
youtu.be/BVKW9RRXYmc

Attached: 1654820789509.jpg (563x702, 120.4K)

I'm not an NTR person at all but hughie getting cucked just appeals to me on a schadenfreude level. Like he's such a pathetic beta goody two shoes that homelander taking his GF is almost cathartic. It's like one of those awful romcom animes but the varsity quarterback comes and just snatches nagatoro or whoever from the beta self-insert MC

Is he okay?

>when he went back for the boys and used his retainer to get them out
>when he got lamplighter up and snuck into vought hq and helped get starlight out
Looks like he gets one moment per season

They going to make Soldier Boy the antihero?

Attached: 1631638034340.jpg (757x674, 94.07K)

they kind of have to right?

reviewers say episode 5 is the lamest episode of the season so don't get your hopes up for anything to happen

Attached: souljaboy.jpg (1614x1614, 509.54K)

thanks, if its one thing i pay attention to its reviewers opinions

What does Stan Edgar have up his sleeve?!

its all downhill for him now.
or true hero everyone was meant to be. They will say MM recalled it wrong because of his age Soldier was actually trying to save him from the white dragon

i dont watch the show at all
but i started the comics about 3 weeks ago. on issue 36 currently

i'm just here to say
the female a mega cute

Name ONE time she was wrong

Attached: R (15).png (741x720, 729.46K)

>Reviewers
Go back to plebbit you braindead cuck.

Who's the Female and will she be in the series?

How the F*CK would they know? The episodes not even out yet??

Is it true the romantic drama was an adhoc suggestion by Erin Moriarty?

She already is in the series shes Kimiko

The smartest thing these fucking faggot jews at these streaming services did was to start dropping shows all at once, and then taking that away. It was the perfect programing move to get people back into anticipating a new episode. I just want to watch the whole show so I can be done with it,

How could anyone be turned on by manass?
I guess fags make sense, because they have dicks.
Roasties are just weird

OHHHHHHHHHHH

i have no idea who that is and i dont care

he is a secret supe

>implying anyone with self respect even knows what a woman thinks

what the fuck dont make confusing questions to me
is she cute

It's smart.

I'm not a NEET so I can watch a grand total of two episodes a week. When entire seasons drop at once, I can't keep and I'm left behind, not having enjoyed the discussions on Any Forums.

Just finished my re-read. Garth Ennis' style can be controversial, but fuck I love that series.

his faith that the system cant function without him.
paid shills get early access. everything is already filmed, they just put it out slow so you wont unsub.

Attached: 1599496131055.jpg (1439x1246, 856.5K)

Decent enough episode I guess. 100% expected Rico DelTaco to die but it happened sooner than I thought and I really didn't think he'd croak offscreen. AOC flipping on Gus was kino, especially her giving perm V to her daughter - would be interesting if her daughter goes supe mode mid-hug and kills her mother, perpetuating the cycle.

Biggest detraction would be that every episode seems to need some sort of epic shocking wacky set piece, the dick explosion or super hamster for example. It's just prybar'd in there and trying too hard compared to when it thematically fit and was also hilarious like when Homelander had the shapeshifter guy turn into his dead milf mommy for sex and then killed him out of embarrassment.

oops, that was a question

He knows that Homelander is a petulant manchild that will run Vought into the ground and eventually fuck up so bad that he gets killed.

dead roasties

shut up. stormfront is cute and I would date her even if she is jewish.

it's a shitty edgy fest, it's hard and tiresome to read at multiple parts, i remember reading the tek-knight arc wishing it reached its end, only read it because i had to. good things i have patience and am relatively open
but man i love the boys, the group i mean. butcher, milk, frenchie, the female, hugie, they're all so lovable